The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

eh, her dancing just isn't there anymore.. it's garbage.. I still have hope for her but this is pretty sad.. :jlostare: her **** looked nice in "Slumber Party" though.. :yesplease:

at least I still got Sarah to look at.. :janet: 

The dancing isn’t “there” anymore cause it’s been the same f**king choreography for 5 years:wontcry:. That being said, I really saw a spark in the Clumsy/CYM performances, I really think she just needs to change the show a lot more than she actually did:mhmnod:

43 minutes ago, GodneyLush said:

So I attended the show in DC last night. Britney looked flawless and was serving attitude all night. I think the reason why so many people are upset with the tour is because it’s on such a small scale compared to Vegas. The Vegas stage had the runway and the size to hold more props. The crowd seemed to enjoy the show a lot and I thought for being so scaled down that she did great. My expectations were higher because of how amazing she had been doing in Vegas, but the size of the stage limits her a bit. That doesn’t mean she didn’t kill it though! The only thing that drove me insane is she played with her hair the WHOLE time. It made me laugh laugh after awhile though. Her body is snatched. Her makeup looked great. The costumes sparkle 20x more in person than on video. Also the merch was so cute! I got a denim book back that has patches and pins all over it that I’m dying over. Overall it was such a surreal and amazing experience. At the end of the day we have to remember that Britney isn’t 19 anymore. Her days of performing jaw dropping choreo aren’t here anymore. BUT...this doesn’t mean we can’t support our girl. I paid a lot of money for my tickets and I was more than satisfied and so hyped. I hope the public realizes that this is a smaller scale of the Vegas show and I pray Britney can give us at least one more large scale tour with all of the bells and whistles. 

Also, her attitude was so cute. Britishney came out when she was talking to the Freakshow guy and I about DIED! 

THANK YOU!!! I mean, can the haters who have not seen the show like get it already- Everyone, I mean EVERYONE I see or hear attending the show loves it! And you’re like the the hundred person sayin the videos doesn’t do any justice of the show or her.

Glad you had an amazing time:kiss:

This makes me so excited for my date during the European leg, where they’ll bring the bigger stage for the arenas. 

44 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

Honestly, stadium shows for pop stars are horrible.  Yeah people think it’s prestigious but the truth is unless you are sitting in the first 10-15 rows, you are going to feel like you are watchng a light show.  There’s nothing great about a stadium.

Could not agree more. I saw the 1989 World Tour live and I was about maybe 30 rows back and I felt like I was watching dots. Arena shows are soooo much better

Nope. She couldnt even fill stadiums before. And after the messy pom shows in europe, it will be harder for her to even fill the arenas. Theres a reason shes touring theaters like newbies in the usa. Britney is almost a has been now.:janet:

9 minutes ago, neonxangel said:

I was in section 301 and NO ONE was a real fan. They only knew the big songs and one girl was like “I like her song you knownwith the snake!” During the glory songs my whole section was just quiet. I was the only one singing alongside to it. 

:cackling:

Archived