The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Her presence is still wowing I mean she’s Britney Spears that can’t be taking away! Younger Britney established that, but to say she’s a great entertainer now is absolutely delusional I don’t understand how her team let her do this. It’s really a slap in face to me I’m so angry because I support her through everything, but I can’t & I won’t support this, this is laziness I mean 7 months & you start rehearsing 5 days before the tour wow Britney:nochillbrit:

You seem really upset and I’m sorry for that but with all due respect I have to disagree. Even with her ticks she ***** on most of the current entertainers. I didn’t say she’s the best but she’s certainly one of the best entertainers. There were people at the show who clearly weren’t die hard fans who had great things to say. I think the excessive nitpicking and comparisons to a 23 y/o Britney are highly unfair. I haven’t read the whole thread- Were you at the show last night? 

5 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I just watched this and I how she looks good but the dancing and lipsyncing to million year old vocals  :jackk:

Doesn't look half as bad as this tragic forum is making it to be, she looks smoother than usual to me and she's banging, i like clumsy peformance

Seriously this is actually not so different from 2007. I never thought I’d say that.. She’s not even in sync with that backup dancer, he’s slaying the choreo because he rehearsed this shitty Migos “breakdown”. They’ve just thrown her on stage just like 2007. It’s unacceptable she’s skipping the Slave breakdown. She’s not even in sync with the music guys! Listen it with sound.. Her lack of energy and passion turns me down.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-25284-1472414902-2.gif

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Martini said:

god she's so f**king lazy here yiiikes

Oh my god! I didn't realise what someone else meant when they said it looks like she's cleaning windows 0_o I think window cleaners have more energy! she looked lazy here :/ there was no reason to not sing live there, the dancing was weak and lifeless and stiff :mcorangu:

1 hour ago, it's Benja bitchh! said:

She may not be what she used to be but she’s still one of the best entertainers of our time.

cmon girl. even taylor swift can put britney on a shame with her shows, visuals and even dancing. Britney is not entertaining. u THOUGHT it was great bcuz u saw brit for the first time live. That show is a mess. Even high school musicals are way more entertaining than this.:queenflopga:

21 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Oh my god! I didn't realise what someone else meant when they said it looks like she's cleaning windows 0_o I think window cleaners have more energy! she looked lazy here :/ there was no reason to not sing live there, the dancing was weak and lifeless and stiff :mcorangu:

It's the wash the windows move, available now in her app along with 4 other hit moves such as one arm extend to side and **** scarecrow!

You BETTA werk!

1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

cmon girl. even taylor swift can put britney on a shame with her shows, visuals and even dancing. Britney is not entertaining. u THOUGHT it was great bcuz u saw brit for the first time live. That show is a mess. Even high school musicals are way more entertaining than this.:queenflopga:

I’ve seen Taylor Swift many times and I HIGHLY disagree the only people I’ve seen that put on a better show were Bruno Mars, RHCP, Beyoncé and Pink. I’m not so easily awed tbh with u.

Please don’t tell me what I think lol. 

We’re all entitled to our own opinions but I don’t think you should form an opinion until you’ve actually been to the show or tell me what my opinion should be.

Disregard if you’ve seen the show and we’ll agree to disagree! 

So I was on insta before and saw a couple of meet and greet pics and I'm not surprised but Brit looks scared in most of them. I wouldn't say the fans look super obsessive or anything like that. I know she's socially anxious but surely she knows those fans paid all that money because they love her so much. I'm not saying I wouldn't be weird around total strangers but it's a shame when the pics come out looking so fake and awkward. I'm not trying to offend anyone and I'm not saying the pics are horrible because those guys were lucky enough to get a pic with her but I just wonder what would make her feel more relaxed in these situations? It's more her body language than her facial expressions. Something just seems a bit strange.

I'm hopeless with this website so I can't add the pics or remove the spoiler buttons I accidentally added but here's the link for twitter. The new pics should be at the top of the page: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Britney meet greet&src=typed_query

If it doesn't work, I just typed in Britney meet greet. Again, I'm not trying to offend those in the pics, I just want to know what makes Brit so uncomfortable with these meet and greets? I get some fans cry and tell her she's a god to them but these guys all seem pretty calm.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Archived