The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

Guest Brichney.
11 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

She’ll never stop performing ‘Boys’. :sickofu: We’re stuck with it forever.  I’ve accepted that. 

Clumsy and DYWCO are being performed. My two least favorite songs from Glory. :brityawning: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

This!!! So excited for my date in Norway. We both gets to see her in big sold out arenas!!!

CANT WAIT :kisses2all:

You live in Norway? :weusay:

Enjoy your amazing show with an amazing entrance, amazing choreography, amazing costumes, amazing crowd interaction, amazing set, and amazing energy :bang:

14 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

She’ll never stop performing ‘Boys’. :sickofu: We’re stuck with it forever.  I’ve accepted that. 

I get that the POM performance of 'Boys' is tragic, but I really don't mind that we're stuck with 'Boys' forever. I have always loved that song since Britney released it as a single from the Austin powers: In Goldmember soundtrack. Plus I absolutely loved the performance from the DWAD tour back in the day. :hehehe:

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Most of us are here for the music and the other half have been a fan for 20 years.

It’s hard to let go but the way things are going b10 will debut with 5k sales. 

The delusional ppl call me a hater but I own all here perfumes (minus the last three), I went to Vegas, and I bought glory five times. So I actually supported but most of us may not anymore. 

So do you really want to keep telling actual nondelusional fans to stop being a fan. There literally we be no one left.

We want quality and they aren’t delivering. We want our voices heard 

Oh yes your voice well be heard and Britney will change because you complained on her fan site that she doesn't even check.......

2 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Oh yes your voice well be heard and Britney will change because you complained on her fan site that she doesn't even check.......

They used to visit on here. :jlostare:

I can vent with fellow non delusional fans 

This is a pop forum now after all

4 minutes ago, #Blackout said:

Where would they fit the tree, the guitar, the wings.. okay maybe that entrance stage like she did at the Billboard awards but the other props I can see why 

So if they choose to do the theaters maybe her cheap *** team should come up with new gadgets that would fit in these venues. They have maaaany options. Even if they couldn't bring the props they can use these mini stages where her band is playing. 

Honestly, to those of you complaining- I understand where you’re coming from but I went to the show last night (my first Britney show ever) with my bf and we had a BLAST! The show is soooo much better in person and she was very engaging and put on an incredible show. 

She may not be what she used to be but she’s still one of the best entertainers of our time. Absolutely everyone there that I spoke to had an amazing time and said the same thing.

I’ve never been to a show in my life where the performer has had that much power in their presence! There was a feeling in the room when she was on stage that I can’t even put into words! I’m so proud of her and I feel we should all give a little more credit. 

I had the time of my life and she seemed so happy and more “Britney” than I’ve seen from her in a long time! I have a good feeling about the era to come, whatever it may be. 

We should all take a beat and just let her surprise us! 

2 minutes ago, it's Benja bitchh! said:

Honestly, to those of you complaining- I understand where you’re coming from but I went to the show last night (my first Britney show ever) with my bf and we had a BLAST! The show is soooo much better in person and she was very engaging and put on an incredible show. 

She may not be what she used to be but she’s still one of the best entertainers of our time. Absolutely everyone there that I spoke to had an amazing time and said the same thing.

I’ve never been to a show in my life where the performer has had that much power in their presence! There was a feeling in the room when she was on stage that I can’t even put into words! I’m so proud of her and I feel we should all give a little more credit. 

I had the time of my life and she seemed so happy and more “Britney” than I’ve seen from her in a long time! I have a good feeling about the era to come, whatever it may be. 

We should all take a beat and just let her surprise us! 

Her presence is still wowing I mean she’s Britney Spears that can’t be taking away! Younger Britney established that, but to say she’s a great entertainer now is absolutely delusional I don’t understand how her team let her do this. It’s really a slap in face to me I’m so angry because I support her through everything, but I can’t & I won’t support this, this is laziness I mean 7 months & you start rehearsing 5 days before the tour wow Britney:nochillbrit:

Archived