Describe songs synopsis and others try to guess it

:janet:Let's play this little game where you have to describe the songs lyrics or part of it as formal as possible and others try to guess what is it, without quotes from the song.

There some to start with

1.  She is totally over him after their ended relationship but he can't get over it and keeps stalking her

2.  She is in difficult relationship with her lover with a lot of fighting but she keeps staying because they have amazing ***

3. She is having *** with stranger from a club and everyone is watching but she don't mind it

4. Her lover can't get her out of his mind when she lefts him because he was cheating

5. She is broken and depressed and has finally found a perfect lover that fixes her with love

6. Her ex don't care about her anymore even tho she has feeling for him and she is dreaming about him every night

7. She has put some lsd to her wine and drinks it with her sister and is hallucinating being chili who walks in the skies

Spoiler

:cuteneylaugh:sorry about the 7.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:janet:Let's play this little game where you have to describe the songs lyrics or part of it as formal as possible and others try to guess what is it, without quotes from the song.

There some to start with

1.  She is totally over him after their ended relationship but he can't get over it and keeps stalking her

2.  She is in difficult relationship with her lover with a lot of fighting but she keeps staying because they have amazing ***

3. She is having *** with stranger from a club and everyone is watching but she don't mind it

4. Her lover can't get her out of his mind when she lefts him because he was cheating

5. She is broken and depressed and has finally found a perfect lover that fixes her with love

6. Her ex don't care about her anymore even tho she has feeling for him and she is dreaming about him every night

7. She has put some lsd to her wine and drinks it with her sister and is hallucinating being chili who walks in the skies

Reveal hidden contents

:cuteneylaugh:sorry about the 7.

Alright, I'll bite.

1. Don't Go Knockin On My Door
  2. Inside Out
  3. Gimme More
  4. Lonely?
  5. Now That I Found You?
  6. Everytime
  7. Chillin With You :pieceofwhat:
9 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

Alright, I'll bite.

1. Don't Go Knockin On My Door
  2. Inside Out
  3. Gimme More
  4. Lonely?
  5. Now That I Found You?
  6. Everytime
  7. Chillin With You :pieceofwhat:

8 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

1. Idk, but I'll say DGKOMD, bc why not.
2. Inside Out
3. Gimme More
4. Shattered Glass
5. ......Unusual You? (Edit: Wait. It's Unbroken, isn't it.)
6. Everytime
7. :juggingu:

The answers are:

Spoiler

1. Don't go knocking on my door obviously 

2. Love me down :overwhelm:but i guess inside out is fitting too

3. Freakshow :tehe: Gimme more is kinda fitting tho

4. Shattered Glass

5. Trip to your heart (Spread my wings all into the dawn, I'll fly away on a trip to your heart is a metaphor that he is making her break free from her depression)

6. Man on the moon but I just realized that man on the moon is just everytime 2 :jackk:

7. Chillin witchu :begone:

Okay this game is hard when her all songs are literally the same and about *** or exes or *** with exes :cuteidk:

9 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Worldwide, nothing but attractive females who use the male species as a way of cleaning floors whilst pouring drinks and listening to loud music. They are just so aesthetically pleasing.

Reveal hidden contents   Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_noali89ZBm1rlmhloo2_540.gif

:janet:Is it work butch?

Archived