They change the titles of Stronger and Lucky on Youtube

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ac3 can have 6 channels meaning that different sounds can come out from 6 different speakers. If you have 5.1 system you will notice the difference. Maybe they just wanted to inform that the sound is updated to surround in the tittle :gimmemoar:

edit: I'm a flop :overwhelm: it's still just stereo (2 channels) (it literally says that on the tittle) rather than surround (5.1 channels) i don't even think youtube supports 5.1 audio, but yeah it's just way better quality than the old version was.

13 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Ac3 can have 6 channels meaning that different sounds can come out from 6 different speakers. If you have 5.1 system you will notice the difference. Maybe they just wanted to inform that the sound is updated to surround in the tittle :gimmemoar:

edit: I'm a flop :overwhelm: it's still just stereo (2 channels) (it literally says that on the tittle) rather than surround (5.1 channels) i don't even think youtube supports 5.1 audio, but yeah it's just way better quality than the old version was.

Βυt the quality on the video is  still very bad.... Maybe it's just to indicate that this quality is not as high as it should...

3 hours ago, princeoffriendship said:

Βυt the quality on the video is  still very bad.... Maybe it's just to indicate that this quality is not as high as it should...

Youtube used adjust audio quality based on the video quality but thats not how it works anymore. They upgraded the audio a lot. Yeah it's only 192kbs but that's actually better than spotify free wich is only 160kbs (in premium you can have up to 320kbs). Kilobytes per second means how much data you can hear per second so the more it is the more you hear (and lower means that data is missing and there's distortion or clipping). 

Archived