So, how are Britney's albums ranked for you right now?

Urbanney

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Ok this is my all time ranking. Taking into consideration my own personal taste and my objective critique of the album from an artistic standpoint. ❤

1. In The Zone

2. Blackout

3. Glory

4. Britney

5. Oops!...I Did It Again

6. Femme Fatale

7. ...Baby One More Time

8. Circus

9. Britney Jean

But my trinity based on taste and just being an overall great and amazing album is 1.) In The Zone, 2.) Britney, 3.) Oops!...I Did It Again

4 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Ok this is my all time ranking. Taking into consideration my own personal taste and my objective critique of the album from an artistic standpoint. ❤

1. In The Zone

2. Blackout

3. Glory

4. Britney

5. Oops!...I Did It Again

6. Femme Fatale

7. ...Baby One More Time

8. Circus

9. Britney Jean

But my trinity based on taste is 1.) In The Zone, 2.) Britney, 3.) Oops!...I Did It Again

The taste jumped out! Poor Circus though 

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

The taste jumped out! Poor Circus though 

Haha! Thank you! ❤ I mean, it's not a bad album. Britney doesn't make bad albums. However, i do believe that it is her weakest (Britney Jean doesn't count). CIRCUS is so limp. Like, they all pack a punch, all her albums. And CIRCUS is better than most popstar albums - and that's saying something. But the punch of CIRCUS is not a knockout in Britney standards, you know what i mean? Apart from the singles and Shattered Glass, the rest are just a bunch of 7s (out of 10s). Unusual You is a gem and it's unique in its own right, but it still doesn't measure up to other Britney ballads or slowtempos. I think part of it's appeal is due to the fact that it's era was successful and cause it was the comeback album. But as an album, it's not... you know. Omg i'm writing a lot cause I'm defending my ranking. I don't want the CIRCUS stans to drag me. :wontcry:

1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Haha! Thank you! ❤ I mean, it's not a bad album. Britney doesn't make bad albums. However, i do believe that it is her weakest (Britney Jean doesn't count). CIRCUS is so limp. Like, they all pack a punch, all her albums. And CIRCUS is better than most popstar albums - and that's saying something. But the punch of CIRCUS is not a knockout in Britney standards, you know what i mean? Apart from the singles and Shattered Glass, the rest are just a bunch of 7s (out of 10s). Unusual You is a gem and it's unique in its own right, but it still doesn't measure up to other Britney ballads or slowtempos. I think part of it's appeal is due to the fact that it's era was successful and cause it was the comeback album. But as an album, it's not... you know. Omg i'm writing a lot cause I'm defending my ranking. I don't want the CIRCUS stans to drag me. :wontcry:

I agree - all her albums are incredible in their own way and personally there's not much of a gap between my most and least favourite, and it varies a lot throughout the year. The only exception being Britney Jean due to her vocals being absent as the lead for several of the songs. I still like the album though. I think everyone has individual soft spots for her albums too. Baby was the first album of hers I ever owned. And Blackout was what made me a stan. And Circus is the first album I anticipated a release for.

Right now my list is:

1. Blackout
  2. Glory
  3. Britney
  4. Circus
  5. In The Zone*
  6. Femme Fatale
  7. ...Baby One More Time
  8. Oops!... I Did It Again
  9. Britney Jean

*I think ITZ is top 2 in terms of her best work produced in those albums. But in terms of listening as whole, I prefer others.

37 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Right now my list is:

1. Blackout
  2. Glory
  3. Britney
  4. Circus
  5. In The Zone*
  6. Femme Fatale
  7. ...Baby One More Time
  8. Oops!... I Did It Again
  9. Britney Jean

Ohhh. I see now why you liked my ranking. We're very similar except for... CIRCUS. It all makes sense now. And you put Britney in the top 3. Omg the taste. :crying4:

21 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Ohhh. I see now why you liked my ranking. We're very similar except for... CIRCUS. It all makes sense now. And you put Britney in the top 3. Omg the taste. :crying4:

Lonely is criminally underrated, as is its DWAD performance! I love WILTBM too.
Let Me Be is pure magic, and Before the Goodbye could have been a smash in Europe.
Not to mention it's the album that has Overprotected, Boys and SLAVE on it!!
It may not be her most experimental album, but her delivery was top notch. And is pure classic early 2000s Britney.

I'm sure I tried ranking her albums in the past but I find it really hard.

I really enjoy most of them, my last.fm tells me I mostly like Blackout and ITZ but I enjoy every single record, like lately with one track from Oops - I just wanted to listen to one song and I couldn't stop. So I listened to that album twice :gimmemoar:

So yeah, I love all her records, there are good and not that good songs but I find her voice soothing, I can listen to Brinty all day.

Except the Brenda Joan ****, no.

6Gg20sH.gif

I made myself a listenable version of this album, added Pretty Girls and Scream and Shout and some remixes and it's fine :demi:

3 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Lonely is criminally underrated, as is its DWAD performance! I love WILTBM too.
Let Me Be is pure magic, and Before the Goodbye could have been a smash in Europe.
Not to mention it's the album that has Overprotected, Boys and SLAVE on it!!
It may not be her most experimental album, but her delivery was top notch. And is pure classic early 2000s Britney.

I'm emotional right now. :crying4:

When you said its the album with Overprotected, Boys, and Slave. I felt that. And What It's Like to Be Me is in my all time top 10. The Britney album is my ultimate ultimate favorite album. And the era. However, lately it's only my second favorite and IN THE ZONE is my new top 1 because it just suits my personality now. Like, who i am now is more in tune with IN THE ZONE but i will still always preach that Britney is my number one favorite album. ❤❤❤

@GimmeBritney320 holy sh1t our ranking is like very almost the same!!! HIGH FIVE! 

Archived