So, how are Britney's albums ranked for you right now?

Urbanney

Just now, OriginalRoxxy said:

I'm emotional right now. :crying4:

When you said its the album with Overprotected, Boys, and Slave. I felt that. And What It's Like to Be Me is in my all time top 10. The Britney album is my ultimate ultimate favorite album. And the era. However, lately it's only my second favorite and IN THE ZONE is my new top 1 because it just suits my personality now. Like, who i am now is more in tune with IN THE ZONE but i will still always preach that Britney is my number one favorite album. ❤❤❤

@GimmeBritney320 holy sh1t our ranking is like very almost the same!!! HIGH FIVE! 

<3 <3

I'm listening it now after our convo! That's Where You Take Me currently playing :pumped:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I'm emotional right now. :crying4:

When you said its the album with Overprotected, Boys, and Slave. I felt that. And What It's Like to Be Me is in my all time top 10. The Britney album is my ultimate ultimate favorite album. And the era. However, lately it's only my second favorite and IN THE ZONE is my new top 1 because it just suits my personality now. Like, who i am now is more in tune with IN THE ZONE but i will still always preach that Britney is my number one favorite album. ❤❤❤

@GimmeBritney320 holy sh1t our ranking is like very almost the same!!! HIGH FIVE! 

The Britney era is my all time favorite era. She was at her peak performance and seemed genuinely happy at this point. And of course...Dream Within a Dream is legendary. Still no one has topped that show :clap:

2 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

The Britney era is my all time favorite era. She was at her peak performance and seemed genuinely happy at this point. And of course...Dream Within a Dream is legendary. Still no one has topped that show :clap:

the taste tbh :crying4: i extend my friendship ❤❤❤

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

What's your tracklist for your version of BJ?

I didn't add Pretty Girls to BJ, I was wrong in that post oops sorry :umomg:

1. A 2011 megamix of her hit singles (the official one from VMA 2011) - i used this because I had to fill this album somehow :selenerz: but I feel like it's an artistic choice because it sums up her career and has an artistic title of my choice - "Signature" :queenflopga:

2. Work *****

3. Scream and shout

4. It Should Be Easy

5. Alien

6. Perfume

7. Don't Cry

8. Hold on tight (this, BMS and Passenger are in the acoustic remix version)

9. Brightest Morning star

10. Passenger 

11. Ooh La La

12. Now That I Found You

And that's all. There's still some Myah but I did my best to get rid of non-Britney songs :byebitch:

3 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I didn't add Pretty Girls to BJ, I was wrong in that post oops sorry :umomg:

1. A 2011 megamix of her hit singles (the official one from VMA 2011) - i used this because I had to fill this album somehow :selenerz: but I feel like it's an artistic choice because it sums up her career and has an artistic title of my choice - "Signature" :queenflopga:

2. Work *****

3. Scream and shout

4. It Should Be Easy

5. Alien

6. Perfume

7. Don't Cry

8. Hold on tight (this, BMS and Passenger are in the acoustic remix version)

9. Brightest Morning star

10. Passenger 

11. Ooh La La

12. Now That I Found You

And that's all. There's still some Myah but I did my best to get rid of non-Britney songs :byebitch:

This actually made the album atleast 60% better

Archived