Let's Argue

Ok so I don't want to compare Circus era to Currentney, but I'm tired of you guys saying circus wasn't good. For the first leg she was kinda staled no lie detected, but lets be real this was her first tour in almost 5 years.  After the first leg the ***** was back to Britney the performer. Now the reason for this topic is some of you guys confused having a lot of choreography to performing flawlessly. POM has ton of choreography (that's really not hard to do) but Britney doesn't add anything to it or make it her own she kinda lost it somehow. I know back in the beginning of 2016 she was showing signs of the second coming of primney but it didn't happen she didn't stay consistent. With circus after the first leg Britney was pretty much consistent and made the little choreography she did have look flawless plus her swag was still there and the rhythm also. Here's two video from both shows to me at their best & I pick circus. I just wish Britney get that drive in her to perform again cause it's their it just needs to be reignited

PS watch the videos!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, resort2havoc said:

what's there to argue about? circusney was dead inside but had good choreo. POMney is alive but the choreo is tragic :cackling:

This is my issue with you kind of stans, how you figure she's dead inside did you even watch the video she's clearly alive in well hunty on the circus show, you guys are definitely bandwagon fans :brityawning:

POMney's best moments > Circusney's best moments. And that's it. 
Costumes, props, budget, circus tour wins all that. But 2015-2016 level of dancing was far superior than during Circus, which was basically a better Femme Fatale. :walkoff:

1 minute ago, glorytobritney said:

Pretty much this tbh.  Primeney left and she'll never come back.  We should just join the winning team and stan for the real Queen:bey:

If you're talking about Beyoncé...

This is not better than what Britney does, she's too overhyped I'm sorry :mariahstare:
btw look at the empty seats :gelis:

It's a little tricky because the last reference we had at the time was the Onyx Hotel Tour and the whole massive ITZ era. Even though the Circus tour was a huge production, it doesn't compare to anything from her prime in terms of dancing. Radar, Get Naked and some random Toxic performances were the highlights from the entire show in which she just walks and does everything we know Currentney does. :mhm:

I just feel  yall say POM was better cause the choreography was plentiful, however it doesn't mean it was executed to the best that it could have been. she doesn't use her whole body even in the 2015/2016 performances. I posted an awesome video of her performing radar to justify my argument, but base off you guys responds you didn't even watch. Stans from the beginning can appreciate the performance even if she is not doing a lot of dancing here she's strutting something she hasn't done in ages here she's in her element performing her *** of giving her audience a show. I haven't seen a pom performance that has done that like completely slayed my life.

8 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It's a little tricky because the last reference we had at the time was the Onyx Hotel Tour and the whole massive ITZ era. Even though the Circus tour was a huge production, it doesn't compare to anything from her prime in terms of dancing. Radar, Get Naked and some random Toxic performances were the highlights from the entire show in which she just walks and does everything we know Currentney does. :mhm:

so you telling me currentney has rhythm & swag and can add her on moves without looking tragic

1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

I just feel  yall say POM was better cause the choreography was plentiful, however it doesn't mean it was executed to the best that it could have been. she doesn't use her whole body even in the 2015/2016 performances. I posted an awesome video of her performing radar to justify my argument, but base off you guys responds you didn't even watch. Stans from the beginning can appreciate the performance even if she is not doing a lot of dancing here she's strutting something she hasn't done in ages here she's in her element performing her *** of giving her audience a show. I haven't seen a pom performance that has done that like completely slayed my life.

I completely agree with you and the fact ppl don’t see it is astonishing. 

Like Circus Britney was prime Britney being lazy. But I feel like if given the proper shoes and more choreo it would have been prime Britney. 

Now she is a totally different person. Even bbma being one of my fav performances it still was different. Like she always looks lost like she can’t remember what’s coming next, so she is thinking about it. 

While Circus and before she  just did it. 

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

If you're talking about Beyoncé...

This is not better than what Britney does, she's too overhyped I'm sorry :mariahstare:
btw look at the empty seats :gelis:

I died laughing at this it's almost as good as that video of her falling off the steps 

1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

Sorry, but the truth is the opening section of POM (even when she wants to be lazy) is better than all of circus

And I liked the circus tour it's just POM is better

20 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I completely agree with you and the fact ppl don’t see it is astonishing. 

Like Circus Britney was prime Britney being lazy. But I feel like if given the proper shoes and more choreo it would have been prime Britney. 

Now she is a totally different person. Even bbma being one of my fav performances it still was different. Like she always looks lost like she can’t remember what’s coming next, so she is thinking about it. 

While Circus and before she  just did it. 

Thank you! I was losing hope people really have forgot who the essence of Britney the performer is. Like I said and like you said Circusney was primney just with less Choreography, but she still slayed with what she had and her stage presence was exceptional she ooze greatness!   

Archived