Let's Argue

i can't believe that some fans still insist that pomneys dancing is better than circusneys. britney lost her 'natural' style (I call it style, you can call it "moves" or "swag" or whatever) after circus era. 

we've been saying so many times "she's improved so much"... since when?? lol . if this was true she must be better than primeney now. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, portrait said:

i can't believe that some fans still insist that pomneys dancing is better than circusneys. britney lost her 'natural' style (I call it style, you can call it "moves" or "swag" or whatever) after circus era. 

we've been saying so many times "she's improved so much"... since when?? lol . if this was true she must be better than primeney now. 

:tiffanynod: tell them sis these Stan’s don’t know what is a true Britney performance & Pom is not that 

9 minutes ago, portrait said:

We say she improved because she went from no dancing in circus to dead dancing in FF to now it's much better

Whacha all arguing over? Can't you just chock it up to difference of opinion? :beynah: both shows have their highlights and are good in their own regaurd, leave it at that.

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

both are equally mediocre.. let's leave it at that.. :mhmnod:

Or leave it at this :blurp: but either way it's really not worth arguing over. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11169244

1 hour ago, portrait said:

Becuase you're totally ignoring the FF era. I see FFT as a step backward from Circus. Then From 2013 - 2016 she kept improving, since FF, but instead of going back to Circusney or Primeney, she kinda took a different path, and became Currentney. The "improved so much" I always take it as a comparison with 2011. But to me, we can't compare POM and Circus, because both have pros and cons that make them very difficult to judge objectively, because to each person some aspects will be more important than others: the dancing, the choreo, the costumes, her body, her face, the attitude, the zombiness, the robotness, the walking, the setlist, etc.

38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Becuase you're totally ignoring the FF era. I see FFT as a step backward from Circus. Then From 2013 - 2016 she kept improving, since FF, but instead of going back to Circusney or Primeney, she kinda took a different path, and became Currentney. The "improved so much" I always take it as a comparison with 2011. But to me, we can't compare POM and Circus, because both have pros and cons that make them very difficult to judge objectively, because to each person some aspects will be more important than others: the dancing, the choreo, the costumes, her body, her face, the attitude, the zombiness, the robotness, the walking, the setlist, etc.

:tysm: best thing said the whole thread

56 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ok I can agree with that, so what is it about Pom that make it good, for me I like how vocal she was I like how she said things off Script, but I understand the strive she made as for ff is concern, however I do stand by my opinion that cirusney was a better performer I’m not talking bout stage, costume, face just performance & to me circus outshine 

6 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

This is my issue with you kind of stans, how you figure she's dead inside did you even watch the video she's clearly alive in well hunty on the circus show, you guys are definitely bandwagon fans :brityawning:

you're trash. I am speaking in general- I love circusney and I am far from a bandwagon fan. ****, I would rather be a bandwagon fan then sitting on exhale making random threads for people to argue.

Bottom line is that she has never been the performer she was from 1999-2004 :arianabye:

1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

Ok I can agree with that, so what is it about Pom that make it good, for me I like how vocal she was I like how she said things off Script, but I understand the strive she made as for ff is concern, however I do stand by my opinion that cirusney was a better performer I’m not talking bout stage, costume, face just performance & to me circus outshine 

Well, I think Circus had more, attitude, well, an attitude closer to Primeney's, yet I could feel some kind of sadness behind her performances.

She definitely still had rhythm, even while walking, like she would do it on time. Most of the choreo was really good, but for example Circus, she barely did the full choreo and would just walk around, but that walking was very Britney-ish.

POM I see her more alive (from late 2014 onward), she shows more energy but the choreo is really ugly, and she has developed those tics and surprised facial expressions. Work ***** is so robotic and weird, but is still kinda complex. Circusney would never do a full routine like that one. She would've cut it in the middle to walk around the stage. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, because it will show her attitude of "I can do whatever I want" which is good, but also her incompetence to complete a choreo.

She's overall fitter in POM, even though her costumes are so unflattering. She started to talk again with that high pitched voice when she talks to the audience. She also looks more comfortable with her body and being ****, but it's a different version of **** than Primeney, or even Circus. Again, FFney could never do either.

Circusney moves more naturally, but POMney moves more, does that make any sense?

Hunty even Femme Fatale era had better choreography than circus but you dont bring that into the table cause she was a high, medicated plant who had bloating issues:sassybrit:

Just give currentney credit where credit is due, 2015-2016ney>>>>all other post breakdown Britneys

Archived