Let's Argue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Daxx said:

lmfao she's literally walking and posing and they find that mind blowing anyway next

Didn't find it flawless it's just a lotttt better than the Bambi Awards. At Bambi she was like a baby deer (ironically) in headlights that had just been born still trying to figure out what walking was. She looked good but even the press compared her costume to something Madonna had just worn and nothing exciting happened. She like, barely smiled at the end like "is this **** over?" it was awkward lol.

NO3PgF.gif

In BBMA 16, almost everything was on point: her hair, makeup, body, costumes, sets, pyro/lasers, we got 7 songs... the breakdown in Slave was better than the whole Bambi performance. She looked confident, actually moved, was ****, and looked like she was actually having fun. She looked like she wanted to be there, not something she had to do like Bambi.

coming-2.gif?w=700

On 6/15/2018 at 5:11 PM, Spearsfan said:

I completely agree with you and the fact ppl don’t see it is astonishing. 

Like Circus Britney was prime Britney being lazy. But I feel like if given the proper shoes and more choreo it would have been prime Britney. 

Proper shoes? Britney can dance with or without highheels. She just didn't want to or was too nervous or whatever her illness is. After all these years, we now need to stop making excuses about shoes, broken heels, etc; because it's already proven that's not the case. It's either she's too lazy or she's very sick and takes pills for her anxiety or something. I'll go more for the second one because of her behaviour. And I don't understand why she/they don't talk about it though...  Like yeah, we are so blind and can't see it. :weusay:

Lol I still remember a friend of mine who went seeing her Circus show. He said to his friend "I see dead people....". He never went seeing her ever again.... And he was a huge stan back in the gold days. Guess that's when she started loosing plenty of fans. FF tour did the remaining damage. 

Archived