Apple Pie Will Flop!

brinty.spreas

Let's at least get excited for a bit and feel hopeful before descending into the inevitable cynical bitterness about wasted opportunities etc that lie ahead!

I for one have a good feeling about this, I feel like Britney is going to give her fans something pretty amazing and she knows it #positivethoughts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Piper Halliwell said:

the bebe rexha demo is fake

its her song and has different writters

Not sure what you mean by that but the DEMO is actually a real song?  And different writers?  We don't know the writers of Britney's song... Christina's "Accelerate" has a DOZEN WRITERS!  There's no way to know right now who wrote Britney's single because there will be the original writers of Bebe's song and then the added writers for Britney (I am sure Britney herself will have a credit as well as Burns if he produced it)

19 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

2I just listened to the Bebe demo, I'll be satisfied if this is legit. 

Ya'll want her to sing about things other than ***, well the song at least is different from her usual stuff:tiffeyeroll: plus they can use the Toxic tree for the performance for POM:tiffanynod:

of course she is gonna jump when the chorus break

"remember you are the appleeee the  apple  tree":gloria:

1 minute ago, balmainxcx said:

her label cares :jlostare:

Britney being dropped by RCA would be the best thing to happen to her career since Femme Fatale... since Jive sank ship, her career has been uninspired and aimless... someone at Jive saw Britney as their muse and they had a vision for her and it is obvious that they are no longer working with her. 

33 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I just listened to the Bebe demo, I'll be satisfied if this is legit. 

Ya'll want her to sing about things other than ***, well the song at least is different from her usual stuff:tiffeyeroll: plus they can use the Toxic tree for the performance for POM:tiffanynod:

I can see It now her picking apples from the tree. :tehe:

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Britney being dropped by RCA would be the best thing to happen to her career since Femme Fatale... since Jive sank ship, her career has been uninspired and aimless... someone at Jive saw Britney as their muse and they had a vision for her and it is obvious that they are no longer working with her. 

This

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I just listened to the Bebe demo, I'll be satisfied if this is legit. 

Lmao queen of thrifty performances :uknowit:

Archived