Apple Pie Will Flop!

brinty.spreas

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I heard the Bebe Rexha demo of the song, if it's the same song with that particular chorus and the "Dip It Low" type instrumental, I think it has a chance to go top 20 for sure!  I am sure they have written verses for the song, kept that chorus and add a nice bridge!  It has lots of potential.... I really hope it is that song, tbh. 

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Now that I heard the Bebe Rexha demo of the song, if it's the same song with that particular chorus and the "Dip It Low" type instrumental, I think it has a chance to go top 20 for sure!  I am sure they have written verses for the song, kept that chorus and add a nice bridge!  It has lots of potential.... I really hope it is that song, tbh. 

What bebe rexa demo?:mhmnod:

Just now, sue the expectional earner said:

tell me something i don’t know :cuteidk:

f**kin basic cheap pop **** is coming to destroy her legacy, she should retire if she will make always shitty songs like this. 

Well you started liking her due to her "basic pop" music and that's what she needs to make... pop tunes to pop your basic puss to.  

20 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

This. I actually really like the song and the concept. Everyone is acting like just because that demo is a year old that it isn’t going to happen. Demos for Umbrella, Telephone, and When I Grow Up, etc. say hi.

I’m sure it has new/different verses and potentially some changes to the chorus. But the beat is legit and feels current.

Rememeber the Drop Dead Beautiful demo “be my boo” was changed to “look at you”.  I’m sure the cringe lines would be replaced if Britney nabbed this track after Bebe passed.

1 minute ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

This. I actually really like the song and the concept. Everyone is acting like just because that demo is a year old that it isn’t going to happen. Demos for Umbrella, Telephone, and When I Grow Up, etc. say hi.

I’m sure it has new/different verses and potentially some changes to the chorus. But the beat is legit and feels current.

Rememeber the Drop Dead Beautiful demo “be my boo” was changed to “look at you”.  I’m sure the cringe lines would be replaced if Britney nabbed this track after Bebe passed.

I am sure Britney recorded this song a few years ago, tbh.  She may have come back to it for a release but I get the feeling that she has been sitting on it for a while

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I just listened to the Bebe demo, I'll be satisfied if this is legit. 

Ya'll want her to sing about things other than ***, well the song at least is different from her usual stuff:tiffeyeroll: plus they can use the Toxic tree for the performance for POM:tiffanynod:

HAHA OMG I didn't even think of the tree... Britney can come down from the tree in a huge apple as the show opener and Toxic can be the second song of the show! HAHA  Awesome

Archived