Jump to content

Apple Pie Will Flop!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Now that I heard the Bebe Rexha demo of the song, if it's the same song with that particular chorus and the "Dip It Low" type instrumental, I think it has a chance to go top 20 for sure!  I am sure they have written verses for the song, kept that chorus and add a nice bridge!  It has lots of potential.... I really hope it is that song, tbh. 

Can you please point me in the right direction of this demo or PM it to me please?

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If this is the demo for the actual song, I’m really happy with the direction they’re going. It might just be a pretty sweet hit if they give it some good promo. 

 

25 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Just listened again and I am totally digging it mysef :bop:

I mean, it's really not bad. It's got a good beat and sound, and the lyrics aren't as silly as one might expect. Whether its fake or not, it bops.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

 

I mean, it's really not bad. It's got a good beat and sound, and the lyrics aren't as silly as one might expect. Whether its fake or not, it bops.

It’s a bop for sure. And Britney’s voice and inflections would make this song even better. Just really hope they change

“don’t give it away so easily”

to:

“don’t give it up easily”

its the only thing about the chorus I don’t like- the line as it is now is just too many syllables and really gets on my nerves and there are like 10 ways to say the same thing with less words.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

 

I mean, it's really not bad. It's got a good beat and sound, and the lyrics aren't as silly as one might expect. Whether its fake or not, it bops.

This!! Everyone wants her to sing about stuff other than *** but complains this may be legit?? 

It probably isn't real, but just say it is. Maybe those lyrics struck home with Britney to some degree, and even if it's an old song she really wants to put it out. 

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This!! Everyone wants her to sing about stuff other than *** but complains this may be legit?? 

It probably isn't real, but just say it is. Maybe those lyrics struck home with Britney to some degree, and even if it's an old song she really wants to put it out. 

 

So agree. It actually has a really good message that I could see resonating with a younger fan base- and it’s a message that makes sense coming from an older woman. I really hope it’s legit bc IMO this is the way an artist 20 years into their career should be trying to reach younger generatione and be relevant.

Link to comment
Just now, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

So agree. It actually has a really good message that I could see resonating with a younger fan base- and it’s a message that makes sense coming from an older woman. I really hope it’s legit bc IMO this is the way an artist 20 years into their career should be trying to reach younger generatione and be relevant.

:rihclap:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...