Talk Shows Britney could go for B10 promo

2 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

She needs to go on 3 daytime and 2 late night shows -  based on Britney’s anxiety I suggest ellen (performance - new single and skit), kelly and Ryan (interview), and the talk with Sharon osbourne (interview)

late night she should definitely do jimmy Fallon because he molds into the person he’s interviewing and I think he’d be accommodating. (Skit and interview) She should also do jimmy kimmel because she’s been with him before. (Performance - new single)

for morning shows, just one summer concert series with good morning America (3 songs - baby one more time, new single, 2nd single from new album)

all this but no kimmel. hes a jerk. also, vogue 73 questions needs to happen (though vogue doesnt happen to like her), one of those autocorrect interviews, and a lot of internet based promo 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

Ellen

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Fallon

Graham Norton

Watch What Happens Live

and I'd Love her to do Vogue 73 Questions

God, please hear us here!!! #Ipray

THIS. Andy would ask all the questions no-one else would...

"Who had the bigger ****: Kevin Federline, Charlie whatshisface or Old man Jason?"

"Did Justin always cry after ***?" 

"Do you care when your new music flops?" 

:tysm:

Skavlan talk show.

He is a Norwegian interviewer.

He interviews big international stars.

Unfortunately I prefer a man to interview her than a woman.
Ellen, Oprah ... know how to stick knives to her.

i love his shows and i'm not from norway.

I dont know why but when she did UK Loose Women for the first time in 2016 to promote Glory, she seemed really relaxed and was funny and seemed to really enjoy  being on the show. it was like watching the old Britney again. and I was very surprised because its a very informal, half unscripted just 4 women having a chat so I thought she would struggle and feel a bit awkward but she seemed so relaxed and actually answered their questions and not just one word answers and she was funny. So I hope she does Loose Women again 

24 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I dont know why but when she did UK Loose Women for the first time in 2016 to promote Glory, she seemed really relaxed and was funny and seemed to really enjoy  being on the show. it was like watching the old Britney again. and I was very surprised because its a very informal, half unscripted just 4 women having a chat so I thought she would struggle and feel a bit awkward but she seemed so relaxed and actually answered their questions and not just one word answers and she was funny. So I hope she does Loose Women again 

Oh yeah I forgot about Loose Women! Although tbh I think it's a trash show haha but I liked her interview when she was on it and I think she'd be great if she did it again. 

Archived