New IG Post - No Seas Cortes

JustLuvMe

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's not spazzing out...that thing she does with her hands and ponytail when she goes down looks cool actually. And the finger in her mouth's hot. Stop acting like she looks terrible in that video when she's clearly not :cackling:

she does look terrible. the actual dancing is so bad. she still won't move her core, her feet are never really grounded, and she looks off beat. She should be uploading stuff to show she can still dance (they have to know people have doubts) not...whatever this is but they won't cause they know stand will take whatever she gives and say it's great cause the bar is low for her.

Imagine if another popstar put up this video. y'all would say it's terrible. 

29 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Are you dumb? No one does stuff like that for criticism she does it for fun because it’s her social media. she’s not rehearsing and this isn’t a performance, two things that actually merit criticism. Not a video of her dancing just for fun

she is not a regular person tho. EVERYTHING she does is critisized thats just part of her job and she is well aware of that.  People here have meltdowns over her f**king nose and thats ok??

40 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

she does look terrible. the actual dancing is so bad. she still won't move her core, her feet are never really grounded, and she looks off beat. She should be uploading stuff to show she can still dance (they have to know people have doubts) not...whatever this is but they won't cause they know stand will take whatever she gives and say it's great cause the bar is low for her.

Imagine if another popstar put up this video. y'all would say it's terrible. 

What are you even talking about? The other pop girls do whole music videos with terrible dancing and their live performances are even worse (Taylor and Katy are the best examples) and y'all praise them just because they "sing live" when in fact it's like 90% of prerecorded vocals and a couple of live ad libs and phrases like "you know the lyrics to this". Beyonce is out of that group but the rest.... :cackling:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

What are you even talking about? The other pop girls do whole music videos with terrible dancing and their live performances are even worse (Taylor and Katy are the best examples) and y'all praise them just because they "sing live" when in fact it's like 90% of prerecorded vocals and a couple of live ad libs and phrases like "you know the lyrics to this". Beyonce is out of that group but the rest.... :cackling:

Britney is too lazy to even prerecord. That is one of many problems. I would be fine with prerecording if she sang ballads live. 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

What's the difference? They all lipsynch. Most of them make it believable but it's the same thing :cackling:

Because I want to hear the same vocals from 20 years ago for the rest of my life. :slowdown:

It isn’t though. There is Britney the joke of singing live and than there is Beyoncé who sings live but very heavily uses prerecording.

But one is being called the greatest performer and the other is known for being nice these days. 

I mean... 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Because I want to hear the same vocals from 20 years ago for the rest of my life. :slowdown:

It isn’t though. There is Britney the joke of singing live and than there is Beyoncé who sings live but very heavily uses prerecording.

But one is being called the greatest performer and the other is known for being nice these days. 

I mean... 

It's a scam 

She looks incredible and her confidence is inspiring to see! I do think her feet are a bit 'jittery', can't think of the word? I sometimes wish she would just slow down and dance at half the speed, really feel the music and the moment. She used to do sharp, slow moves and they looked so cool :werk:

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

She could fool us if she wanted like she did in the FFT but that wouldn't change the fact that she's not singing live. Pre recorded vocals are overrated ... It makes it a bigger scam :cackling:

No it doesn’t. It makes performances seem more real and it’s such a small and easy thing. I’d rather her pre record because it’s atlesdt what she would sound like if she was singing instead of embarrassingly hearing 20 year old vocas

Archived