New IG Post - No Seas Cortes

JustLuvMe

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally i believe she has a problem on how she moves her whole body as she dance, because she's still using her arms too much as she did before her breakdown but she can't using her lower body at the same time, nowadays she needs to separate those two thus when she's using her arms she doesn't moving her feet and vise verca and this looks bad really bad

and i think she doesn't make her moves like pre breakdown, with sharpens!

so she has two problems nowadays a) moving her whole body at the same time and b) sharpens:britstare:

she needs a good choreographer cause when she had wade robson and brian those two teached her how to move her body and actually they knew her body well and they created moves that made her looking **** etc

you can say she finds her passion again and thats a good thing at least:bwink:

3 hours ago, BritLOVER said:

TRUTH! This is exactly it - she needs more choreography, more difficult choreography!

LOL NO

she would be forgetting and spastic. The show has a lot of busy moves already 

she needs to move with her whole body and find her rhythm. But I’m happy to see dancing to her own songs and enjoying it :) 

Can't wait for her to perform this with a glittery leotard, messy bun and panda eyes!! Hopefully she cuts half the choreography and adds in some knee tapping!! :OMGney:

In all seriousness, I'm completely slayed. This choreography is great, and it's executed so well!! :OMGney:

EDIT: I was slayed and excited until I read all the depressing comments. I hate this forum sometimes. :smokney:

I REALLY love this song and wish it had been a single and gotten the official video treatment. I wish I had seen this video on here instead of on other site. I was checking my email and saw the header with 'official video' next to it. Made me pull a 'wtf?" because I didn't see how it was possible to release a new single/video after this length of time and how it could be shot so secretly. So I was disappointed when I saw it was just a dance video. :( Anyway, she look good.

Archived