New IG Post - No Seas Cortes

JustLuvMe

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, soscary said:

Why her team still promoting Glory songs :lowkeyno: it's been 2 years. No thanks

There have been talks of a Glory Rerelease last year, with new single as feats (just like Slumber Party). A small part of me wonders if this is still up and if they'll have the balls to actually do it.

1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

Can't wait for her to perform this with a glittery leotard, messy bun and panda eyes!! Hopefully she cuts half the choreography and adds in some knee tapping!! :OMGney:

In all seriousness, I'm completely slayed. This choreography is great, and it's executed so well!! :OMGney:

EDIT: I was slayed and excited until I read all the depressing comments. I hate this forum sometimes. :smokney:

Thanks for ppl like you. After reading those comments I just skimmed to find positive in random pages. I can’t... they take it serious like she was performing on stage. 

The way she put her finger on her mouth just made me smile

29 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

She’s a mom now :anxiety: Her knee injury :anxiety: She’s white :anxiety:

What other excuses are we using again? :ohreallylol:

that’s what made her so great thooo she was that one white girl w the f**king swag *** moves she was so cool 

I actually like her dancing in this clip. Still a little but spastic and stuff but she showed so much energy and her moves sort of connect smoothly.

I can't believe shes been sharing so much on her IG! We are truly blessed. Compare Gloryney to FFney. But I guess Britards will always find a way to complain...

I don't get the haters.... she actually has more energy, sharp moves, her old facial expressions, and passion for it... than most of the stuff we've seen on POM and in recent years.  It's especially great for such a small space.  It looks like she's showing off early choreography for the song, I'm guessing they are adding it to the summer tour.  I'm really excited.

Also - she looks so gorgeous... those fillers are finally wearing out and she has eye brows again in the last few vids.  She looks legit happy!

:yasqueen:

Archived