Jamie Lynn might have posted about Dan Schneider on Reddit Anonymously

Seductive

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SlayTheLights said:

Damn you know, Maddie looks a LOT like him :slowdown:

Who knows tbh, it's highly possible. Maybe JL keeping the baby was a way she felt she could prove Dan was a ****? Maybe she's waiting till Maddie is 18.

I mean, we never hear or see Casey so, maybe he ain't the daddy.:yasqueen:

Look a lot like who? I think she's a spitting image of Casey. I mean, Dan could have still abused Jamie Lynn, but I highly doubt that girl is his.

I’m not seeing any immediate connection to JL. Sure it could be her but it could be any teen actress on Nick.

Also, predators usually prey on victims who are vulnerable  whereas Jamie was from a powerful family already. She didn’t need Dan or Nickoldeon to further her career.

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

hard to judge whether or not it's Jamie since Dan has had such a long career working for Nickelodeon which means the amount of his potential victims could be huge.. :mhmnod: I definitely 100% believe he's a disgusting **** though, I mean look at this:

just some examples.. :blank:

Absolutely disgusting. His tweets are exactly what I thought of when reading this. 

Hes putting this **** out right in the open on Twitter too. If this passes by the masses noses and were clueless about it, I can only imagine what happens when the cameras aren't rolling :( 

3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Absolutely disgusting. His tweets are exactly what I thought of when reading this. 

Hes putting this **** out right in the open on Twitter too. If this passes by the masses noses and were clueless about it, I can only imagine what happens when the cameras aren't rolling :( 

when you look at the top replies to those specific tweets people are actually pointing out how weird and creepy all of that is but obviously nothing is being done about it because well.. the industry is ****** up.. :mhmnod: 

53 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

hard to judge whether or not it's Jamie since Dan has had such a long career working for Nickelodeon which means the amount of his potential victims could be huge.. :mhmnod: I definitely 100% believe he's a disgusting **** though, I mean look at this:

just some examples.. :blank:

Idk anything about this whole topic but how is a pic of a toe disgusting? 

Unless I’m missing something 

there's a HUGE rumor that he has a foot fetish, which of course doesn't matter. but he is asking young children to send him pictures of their feet.

also, just look up 'icarly feet' and you will see tons of pictures. people also have been saying that dan has paid them to tickle their feet.

45 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

32 minutes ago, Losio said:

there's a HUGE rumor that he has a foot fetish, which of course doesn't matter. but he is asking young children to send him pictures of their feet.

also, just look up 'icarly feet' and you will see tons of pictures. people also have been saying that dan has paid them to tickle their feet.

It's only gross because it's children he's acting those fantasies out with. If he was acting in his fetishes with consenting adults it wouldn't be a big deal at all. 

I wonder how many kids actually took the pics and posted them :( 

Archived