Jamie Lynn might have posted about Dan Schneider on Reddit Anonymously

Seductive

It's not a rumor. He does have a huge foot fetish and would involve feet in random plot lines. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/deludedkiss/status/909176761325375488?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com%2F110155486.html

Jennette McCurdy made this bizarre vine. She looked like Amanda Byrnes during her breakdown and said "Dan, look what you've done with me". 

Jamie's baby is the image of her bio dad. I don't know why that rumor persists, but I definitely think he contributed to Amanda's mental health problems. She accused her father of ****** abuse. I wonder if she meant her Dan (as he was called father on set by some kids). 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

"Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it – then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts."

:slowdown:

Also:

Jamie Lynn Spears was on track to eclipse her older sister in fame when she dropped out of Hollywood in “disgrace” because of her unplanned pregnancy. To this day she has never said a word about the real father of her child (and kudos to her for bringing her baby into the world). Amanda Bynes is an extremely gifted performer but tragically lost contact with reality for a while. She went on a now infamous twitter rant blaming her parents for basically making her a prostitute. It makes a lot more sense when you put it in the context of a Dan Schneider.

SOURCE

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

http://people.com/tv/nickelodeon-cuts-ties-icarly-creator-dan-schneider/amp/

He "left" Nickelodeon because it was time for it. Guess they're not taking more risks with him.

I think he's about to get exposed :selena:

He needs to. This is crazy. I have heard about his behavior since the mid 2000's and he is still hasn't paid. When his day comes its going to be bad! 

I don't think JL would waste her time on reddit, plus the person who wrote that seems like she's in a depressive state whereas JL is in a pretty happy place of her life and doesn't seem like she's having the blues.
Also Maddie is a copy paste of Casey, like it's literally the same face. That's a pretty disgusting rumor to spread.

10 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I don't like him. What the hell was he doing there?? :ohdear:

maxresdefault.jpg

Growing up I was a huge Amanda Bynes fan(still am) and it's really disturbing that they insert so many inappropriate things into kid's media because they know we won't see anything wrong with it. Seeing this as an adult I'm just sad for all of the kids who work in Hollywood and I hope that all of the predators there get consequences. They won't because those in charge are actively participating in the abuse or are complicit to make money. 

No matter who it is or who all goes through this, I feel for them. I can't play 'lesser evil' games because they don't make sense to me. It's bad no matter if your mind frame is "This happened and nobody's gonna believe me. I'll be treated like an insignificant piss ant if I do open my mouth." or "People know. They know and they don't care as long as the money flows. No lives really matter as long as the green pieces of paper are still exchanging hands." And sadly that attitude goes in all directions. It's easy to look the other way as long as the money's going into the bank account.

It's tragic. And it feels all the more painful when your illusions, your trust are shattered into a million pieces at such a young age. Nothing's gonna repair that. I hope justice happens and it should also go out to all the people that looked the other way. Looking the other way is just as bad to me. Isn't it like saying "Yeah, keep up the perverted ****. We got your back. Don't worry about it." :(

• 2 years later...

Archived