Britney Spears songwriter reveals the surprising truth behind one of her BIGGEST hits

bbbitchme

22 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Britney recorded it 4 days before it’s release?!:ohdear: it’s so shocking that the music was soooooo rushed but they obviously had a high budget for the visuals. WB was amazing and expensive, she hire joseph for perfume and the album shoot was pretty nice. It’s crazy how much they spent on a throwaway album :selena:

no one said she recorded it 4 days before release, she heard it 4 days before release :rlynow:

and she didn't record it 4 days before release because the first time they played the song (in a party or something i think) was way before release

hell it leaked at least more than one day before releases

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree on that its her latest hit tbh. Not one of the biggest hit of her career for sure but its her best known song to public in the last 10 years maybe. Apart from I wanna Go she barely had success on her own to consider it as a hit. Most of people around me do know Work ***** and views on youtube proves it. :mhm: 

Archived