She truly looked like Primeney at TCA 2009

brinty.spreas

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she looked great at TCA 2009, aside from the hair, like you said. But personally, she looked even MORE like Primeney at this autism awareness event in July 2008. Even the hair looked real and healthy. I can't believe that she was hospitalized against her will just 6 months prior to looking this healthy and amazing. :tysm: 

britney-spears-generation-rescue-06.jpg

1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

I think she looked great at TCA 2009, aside from the hair, like you said. But personally, she looked even MORE like Primeney at this autism awareness event in July 2008. Even the hair looked real and healthy. I can't believe that she was hospitalized against her will just 6 months prior to looking this healthy and amazing. :tysm: 

Still not primeney. This was the closest to primeney she has ever looked post breakdown:

For-The-Record-Live-Countdown-300x224.jp

tumblr_mqjlmgAAdQ1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m0wsmyNpiW1r3ty02o1_500.gif

We didn't appreciate this look enough :yasqueen:

2 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

I second that :kyliecry:

5f1a21468291c8ba3efc8ed7931c7f64--britne

Archived