Here's Your First Look At Britney Spears' New Kenzo Endorsement

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WithoutAMap said:

:ohdear:

OMG she's going to release DENIM Fantasy for Men along with the Kenzo AD (Two secret projects together) 

Wow DENIM FANTASY... that’s a pretty freaking good idea... keep the fantasy concept but put studs on a denim blue bottle and make the scent sporty yet a bit feminin at the same time and her male fans would eat it up. Love that name. 

And notice that more than 85 girls i have on ig are following that page and they are definitely not Britney fans since i know most of them. I guess that was a smart move especially before her European tour, Kenzo is pretty famous in Europe

In the background of the photo, there is a sign with Japanese writing that has been translated to say “a part of me” or perhaps “a piece of me,” according to reports.

Y'all can just say the Britney Army.

But honestly, I want to know if this deal means we're going to be dealing with the same, er, costumes.... on stage or not. I'm expecting the same ol' because that's honestly just how you should go about everything here, but I also would expect them to want her to look her best on stage, as a representative of their brand?

13 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Y'all can just say the Britney Army.

But honestly, I want to know if this deal means we're going to be dealing with the same, er, costumes.... on stage or not. I'm expecting the same ol' because that's honestly just how you should go about everything here, but I also would expect them to want her to look her best on stage, as a representative of their brand?

If she wears Kenzo on stage, I will die :kyliecry:

Archived