Here's Your First Look At Britney Spears' New Kenzo Endorsement

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it seems that they are promoting the brand in America now and Britney will be the face of it. Sounds amazing! I do think there will be a small video showcasing the collection she is promoting. I imagine something like Vogue magazine type of videos they have if someone is on the cover of it. 

18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She didn’t like wearing under garments neither and had a lingerie line 

I mean it’s about collaborations. 

I personally hope Britney likes the stuff or it will be awkward. Hopefully there is passion for the collection 

You are basing off a few pics from 2006 and 2007

Make it make sense

24 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She didn’t like wearing under garments neither and had a lingerie line 

I mean it’s about collaborations. 

I personally hope Britney likes the stuff or it will be awkward. Hopefully there is passion for the collection 

can't wait to hear the interviews where she'll tell us she's been working in this project fro two years now, and she's so passionate about it, and how muted the colors are and how cool and faded the designs look

also can't wait for the inevitable question everybody will do bringing up the AMAs 2001 denim outfit with Justin :gimmemoar: 

31 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You are basing off a few pics from 2006 and 2007

Make it make sense

We all know Britney likes those ******* free. 

Lately she really likes lingerie since that is all she wears for Pom but there was a time ppl were like “Wear a bra” 

25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

can't wait to hear the interviews where she'll tell us she's been working in this project fro two years now, and she's so passionate about it, and how muted the colors are and how cool and faded the designs look

also can't wait for the inevitable question everybody will do bringing up the AMAs 2001 denim outfit with Justin :gimmemoar: 

I’m sure everything will be cool, 

Archived