New inside information

Pinky98

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Did she ever say she was taking a break? Like a long break or something? 

Im not sure if Britney talked about the break herself or if it was just gossip/rumours I was reading (from this board)  :idkney: but while I do believe B10 could come this year and possibly new music in the summer to coincide with a tour, I truly don't see any way she would have want or need to release anything as early as January

5 minutes ago, InTheZone4U said:

Im not sure if Britney talked about the break herself or if it was just gossip/rumours I was reading (from this board)  :idkney: but while I do believe B10 could come this year and possibly new music in the summer to coincide with a tour, I truly don't see any way she would have want or need to release anything as early as January

because maybe they wanted to release the material they have before it gets more outdated

It makes sense if B10 is like a Glory continuation. I wouldn't see it as a compilation of Glory rejects, but more like, what OIDIA was to BOMT. It makes sense for albums that are released back to back. Like Blackout/Circus.

If Glory had more singles (and success) maybe it would be understandable if she wanted a relatively long break. But since nothing happened after SP, more than a year ago, I think she's actually late already to release new music. That's of course what I think she should do, but it's just too good to be true that they're actually thinking the same way as me :P

Archived