Kids Born in 2008

ITZFFGL

Turn 10 this year... around the same age a lot of us were during Baby One More Time  :meltdown: 

There are kids growing up born the same year as Circusney :kyliecry:

Kids who were only 3 during Femme Fatale :anxiety:

Kids who probably just saw Britney perform for the first time watching New Year's Rockin Eve with their families :otears:

And who won't even know about 2007 unless they become obsessed with pop culture and do research :crying4:

Do you feel old yet? :kidcries:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It so weird to think that these kids won't remember 2007:idkney: I know it's something that the army wants to forget/move on from, but it was such a major year for pop culture. 

I was 16, so I've seen it all since the begining. So crazy to think my nieces won't even know about Britney (till I school them on quality pop music that is:staysalty:)

When bomt was released I was dancing and twirling around to it on cassette tape on my boom box in my room (I was 6). Oops was released I finally had a CD player and it was in my ears alllll the time. Britney I was dancing to slave for you down my street to the park. In the zone I had to move into a hotel because my house burned down and it was being re built. I was also 12 and finally had understanding of ****** desires and felt **** dancing to Toxic but still had little understanding about what TOMH meant... Blackout I was in high school learning the choreography and working on my body in the gym. Dancing to gimme more and having *** with my buddy. Circus I was popular in school and best dressed in year book. I would wear true religions because Britney did and rock to mannequin in my new car on my way to class.(my first car ever) femme fatale I graduated and was partying all the time smoking and drinking and clubbing and dancing to till the world ends in the club. Also( the BoA song Britney recorded was a frequent play in my car) Britney Jean I was a nurse and devastated at myah vocals and never listened to it again. Glory, i went on vacation to lake George New York and listened to it with friends and it reminds me of that time. We were soooo pleased and happy with the direction and real BRITNEY VOCALS!!

Archived