Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

omg wtf :anxiety:

-------------------------

You should be grateful this gorgeous women is teaching your child to not procrastinate and work very hard during their lifetime.

Yes a role model and feminist icon. What else would you want sweetie?

be a parent and turn the channel?

Because your 7 year old child must know that if she wants to achieve her goals, she needs to work ***** Happy New Year btw.

your husband is fat and balding

oh my god :orangu:

She did amazing "last night." We all agree her body is the back, we all agree the passion and attitude is back, we all agree she needs better choreography, and we also all agree she is capable of handling better choreography.

Work ***** choreography is decent, it could use some touch ups, there are bits of it that look awkward. The new Toxic choreography is an insult to the original and it needs to die. I honestly don't understand why she doesn't do the original, there are still walking moments in it, and everything else is so much more polished. I've said it before, but her not doing original Toxic choreography would be the same thing as if Beyonce didn't do original Single Ladies choreography. It's THAT iconic. Will we see original Toxic slayage before we all die?

The 2019 Super Bowl with her (I hope) should have the iconic moves of her hits. BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic and WB woud be great this way. If some people were nostalgic with the reductive Gaga's choregraphies, what do you think about this with the best of Britney's dancing? NYRE was awesome, anyway.

Archived