Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, JSnews said:

Oh okay.  JLo's was a medley when she did it last year.  So I assumed Britney was going right from Work ***** into Toxic.  I think the Toxic tree would be nice for TV so hopefully they do split it into 2 performances. 

She did the If you had my love/get right medley and then on the floor with a different set/outfit.

They will do the opening/Work ***** and then Toxic with the bungee

36 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

PLEASE NOOOO. i’m sorry i don’t want telivised performances from her anymore she’s so awkward 

Look on the bright side, it’ll be the first full television performance of work ***** and that’s arguably her best POM performance. I’m nervous about Toxic tho :anxiety:

I’m not disappointed she’s doing it, but this could be a perfect opportunity to do a new single and something new and different with her performances, but instead, she’s doing the legacy act with a 4 year old and 14 year old song. Not to mention, she will be lip syncing and the work ***** choreo looks really bad at times. 

16 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

3 things:

1.i hope she is prepared to slay this performance on national live TV!

2. I hope she drops a new single - this is a great chance!

3. I hope her outfit, hair and makeup will be on point

" @britneyspears is performing "Toxic" and "Work *****" from Las Vegas..." No new single, sadly 

I'm pretty sure it's 100% POM again :kyliecry:

Archived