Piece of me in new orleans March 3rd

BritneyJeanAmaze

1 hour ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

No just no :meltdown:

can you imagine if she if she does take POM WW :girlwhat:  I want a fresh new tour if anything scrap POM it’s boring now. And she’s bored of it herself and the dancers surely ? 

Britney POM on the road :meltdown:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pom worked for other countries  because they picked ones she hasn't been to for a decade plus. No way would she sell much in the us with her current state. Plus on the show ppl already have seen for years. Where is she gonna perform? small theaters... lol with no props just lipping and terrible choreo. 

Ready for flop of me if true :imok:

POM just looks much cheaper abroad Aswel so much of the stage props are gone. 

I just don’t think POM will sell out, it’s a tiered show nothing new added, there’s lazy choreography, horrid costumes. 

Only way they can save this show is to just completely revamp and rename the show & She needs to be singing live. If she really does struggle with dancing which I don’t think she does she’s just got low confidence, she needs to be singing live throughout, heck just sing it Britney we know she can do it. It would give her credibility Aswel the General Public. 

I mean that whole Slave mask mic getting caught in her hair fiasco is really embarrassing 

:meltdown:

its a shame a lot of us feel this way I mean I love her and always will but there comes a time when she needs to really give a **** about her shows and more importantly her fans who pay a lot to see her, and if she is half assing around on stage ‘I’m gonna Tap knee one more time then maybe just retire cause she’s damaging her huge iconic legacy. I’m glad I haven’t spent money on Vegas and her show cause if I went to a show and she performed the way she has been these past few months I would be so sad cause I know Britney can do better. 

If she is doing some sort of Tour then herself and her team need to sit down and really sort this mess out cause it’s not on anymore :kyliecry: It’s just sad :kyliecry:

30 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

POM just looks much cheaper abroad Aswel so much of the stage props are gone. 

I just don’t think POM will sell out, it’s a tiered show nothing new added, there’s lazy choreography, horrid costumes. 

Only way they can save this show is to just completely revamp and rename the show & She needs to be singing live. If she really does struggle with dancing which I don’t think she does she’s just got low confidence, she needs to be singing live throughout, heck just sing it Britney we know she can do it. It would give her credibility Aswel the General Public. 

I mean that whole Slave mask mic getting caught in her hair fiasco is really embarrassing 

:meltdown:

its a shame a lot of us feel this way I mean I love her and always will but there comes a time when she needs to really give a **** about her shows and more importantly her fans who pay a lot to see her, and if she is half assing around on stage ‘I’m gonna Tap knee one more time then maybe just retire cause she’s damaging her huge iconic legacy. I’m glad I haven’t spent money on Vegas and her show cause if I went to a show and she performed the way she has been these past few months I would be so sad cause I know Britney can do better. 

If she is doing some sort of Tour then herself and her team need to sit down and really sort this mess out cause it’s not on anymore :kyliecry: It’s just sad :kyliecry:

I want new music to be first. 

Im so sick of her GH also tbh

Like create a strong era and tour for it... 

38 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

There is a lot of rumors about Britney going on tour next year, I just hope they revamp 100% POM show, 

Yeah, I hope those rumors are just born out of excitment about POM ending and not based on anything real. If she wants to tour, that's great but I wished she'd release new material first.  As much as I love her existing discography, even a brand new GH show would still be stale at this point. 

At least, the Britney Live in Concert 2018 dates were removed from Wiki, so I have faith this is all bullshit:kyliecry:

Archived