Not making this song a single and not putting on Blackout was a huge mistake

Guest riccus

she loved to listen state of grace obviously:

it was such a mystcal song and different from everything she ever done.

What a wasted opportunity...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if the album was more of that vibe, it would've probably become my favorite album

a mv like this would fit it so musch and somebody already bought the song and reproduced it and shoot a video for it. :kyliecry:

state of grace is literally my favorite unreleased track by her as far. if this was mastered i can't imagine how magical it would be. this def should be where ooh ooh baby is maybe. or as a finish track on Blackout.

I miss when Britney had hands on what she made, Glory is an example. expecting on one future release for her to focus as she did earlier. might not be as radio friendly to sell or ****, but in fact, this is what Britney is into pretty sure. :imok: she couldn't care less about sales or promo let's be real.

16 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

if outta this world made it as a japanese bonus track, i really dont see why State of Grace couldn't have made it either, both sound kinda similar in production :yaknow:

Outta This World is more R&B, it fits sonically with the urban side album while State Of Grace is a little more Pop. Either way, I think it should have been a bonus track or even included on Circus over My Baby.

Archived