Erm, What?! Miley Cyrus Says Swinging Naked On A Wrecking Ball Is The Most Embarrassing Thing She's Ever Done

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

I think her break up with Liam was hard on her and she had to heal. You'd be surprised the things people need to do to cope with heartbreak. I'm getting emotional now :tear:

That is true,you're right! As someone who had to deal with a horrible break up with my current boyfriend in the past,i think i can be more understanding :crying1: 

it's still too much for me but yes she was really hurt and lost:( 

21 minutes ago, LELE said:

I think Miley was trying to be a 70's psychedelic hippie singer

I hope not because this means we couldn't get it so she wasn't successful at it :britdrown: 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

That is true,you're right! As someone who had to deal with a horrible break up with my current boyfriend in the past,i think i can be more understanding :crying1: 

it's still too much for me but yes she was really hurt and lost:( 

I guess being famous and having a hectic childhood plays a part in it too. But I can't help but have a soft spot for her. For some reason to me she just seemed heart broken and lost during that time. 

35 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

I guess being famous and having a hectic childhood plays a part in it too. But I can't help but have a soft spot for her. For some reason to me she just seemed heart broken and lost during that time. 

I feel similar things towards her too.I must admit i cried with her while i was watching Wrecking Ball video many times.It's such a hard thing to deal with and i'm glad she's happy now.

4 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I feel similar things towards her too.I must admit i cried with her while i was watching Wrecking Ball video many times.It's such a hard thing to deal with and i'm glad she's happy now.

And the fact that they ended up together after everything :otears: now they're cute happy vegans who adopt dogs together :otears: I want a Liam to my Miley :otears:

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She has that annoying habit of ******** on her past. Last I checked, Bangerz was all your concepts and ideas so it's not like you can disown it as someone else's work the way you did with Hannah Montana and Disney. That's your legacy, your work and your career. How sad that you want to belittle it because you're all holier than thou now.

I guess Britney inspired her to do this :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It's such a love story :crying1:  I found mine,i hope you'll too :crying1:  

Seriously i believe they have a story that deserves a movie someday :crying1: 

Aw I'm so happy for you :crying11: I just got out of a relationship with someone I thought was the one :crying11: it sucks cause I have a big heart and I get so attached :crying11:

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

Aw I'm so happy for you :crying11: I just got out of a relationship with someone I thought was the one :crying11: it sucks cause I have a big heart and I get so attached :crying11:

You're so nice,thank you so much :hugs:  I'm sorry to hear that but don't worry.People always find a way to each other if it's meant to be.I truly believe that :crying1: If not,you'll find your true love with this amazing heart :crying1: 

3 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

You're so nice,thank you so much :hugs:  I'm sorry to hear that but don't worry.People always find a way to each other if it's meant to be.I truly believe that :crying1: If not,you'll find your true love with this amazing heart :crying1: 

Aw thank you bb :tear: I hope you and your man (or woman) live Britney-happily ever after :tear:

On 12/12/2017 at 3:36 PM, RedCarpet said:

really Miley?

miley-cyrus-dead-petz.jpg 

On 12/12/2017 at 3:46 PM, breaktheiceofmrv said:

My memory totally erased that :gloria: 

I still can't understand how she did this.

On 12/12/2017 at 4:48 PM, Diamond Horse said:

For me it is impossible to understand how should I feel about this dildopicture. I mean, I mostly don't feel anything, but something in me goes like "Whuuuuuuttt?" and it is weird cause I would think I'd have a stronger reaction.

It is funny, but I think something about her demeanor makes these worn costumes look less vulgar to me!

23 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It still feels too much to me.I mean people can have all the fantasies,wear weird stuff in their private lives but this was on stage so i'm like " Whuuuuuuutttt?" :hehehe:

So I'm not actually even a Miley fan, but in her defense, she wore this costume while singing a ballad about a transgender individual who, if I recall correctly, committed suicide due to the extreme stigma and subsequent bullying of her transgender status. Hence, she is wearing both female and male ****** organs. It was intended to be a tribute.

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

So I'm not actually even a Miley fan, but in her defense, she wore this costume while singing a ballad about a transgender individual who, if I recall correctly, committed suicide due to the extreme stigma and subsequent bullying of her transgender status. Hence, she is wearing both female and male ****** organs. It was intended to be a tribute.

OMGGGGGG Really? For me it is the abruptest change of angle and perspective :o 

Thanks for informing us sis :)

In this case it should have made headlines" :shake: But we all know that media plays it safe.

18 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

speaking as someone that grew up with miley, wrecking ball was probably the most controversial music video (besides we cant stop) that my generation ever experienced. it was one of the few pop music moments that really permeated our culture at the time. i still remember seeing it for the first time. ah memories. 

I was the same generation but by no means was Miley the most controversial video, we had Gaga and rihanna doing that.

Archived