Erm, What?! Miley Cyrus Says Swinging Naked On A Wrecking Ball Is The Most Embarrassing Thing She's Ever Done

Jordan Miller

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean like Jordan said, it’s no different than Britney hating the snake.

I mean her literally swinging on a Wrecking Ball is mad corny :tiffcackle: doesn’t mean she hates the song or the entire era. She has outgrown it. Just like some of us might look back at pictures on Facebook and cringe. Y’all act like celebs have to love everything they do forever.

Rihanna despises her pop **** too. And Demi and so many others. 

I think she regrets the entire Bangerz era (and that crap she did afterwards.) She's older now and smokes less weed allegedly. So she's probably able to look back with a clear view and perspective of some of the things she's done. That's part of growing up. 

It's an iconic video and song, but I get why she would be embarrassed of it at this point. I'm sure Britney, Madonna and alot of other pop artist have moments in their career that make then cringe in hindsight. 

Most of them just don't say what those moments are though. 

Guest Diamond Horse
50 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Impossible to understand :donewithit: 

For me it is impossible to understand how should I feel about this dildopicture. I mean, I mostly don't feel anything, but something in me goes like "Whuuuuuuttt?" and it is weird cause I would think I'd have a stronger reaction.

It is funny, but I think something about her demeanor makes these worn costumes look less vulgar to me!

32 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

For me it is impossible to understand how should I feel about this dildopicture. I mean, I mostly don't feel anything, but something in me goes like "Whuuuuuuttt?" and it is weird cause I would think I'd have a stronger reaction.

It is funny, but I think something about her demeanor makes these worn costumes look less vulgar to me!

It still feels too much to me.I mean people can have all the fantasies,wear weird stuff in their private lives but this was on stage so i'm like " Whuuuuuuutttt?" :hehehe:

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I actually enjoyed Dead Petz and recognize it as her strongest work. I think Space Bootz is the best song of her career and I wouldn't mind more stuff like that.

I agree with this. Dead Petz is criminally underrated and its my favourite by hers. Dead Petz, Bangerz & Can't Be Tamed album are her best in my opinion. I love Slab Of Butter, I Forgive Yiew, Milky Milky Milk, Space Bootz, Cyrus Skies. Its just so different and I was hoping she would go more on Psychedelic Pop for her 6th album. 

I always felt like the video would have been better had she not been naked in it. In fact, the director's cut with just the closeup of her face is better. I always thought the We Can't Stop and Dooo It videos were worse (and I hope she regrets those more). 

3 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

really Miley?

miley-cyrus-dead-petz.jpg 

And this. Who allowed this? :gloria: 

Honestly, is anyone surprised? The Bangerz Era was all shock value, no real substance. When We Can't Stop was released, while it did feature a more mature Miley, it was incredibly tame, and it wasn't until the whole ''Dancing with Miley/Molly'' debate popped up that she started the whole 'I dont give a ****'' shtick. The majority of stand out songs on Bangerz (literally all of the singles) are the safest songs (We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball the song is safe, and I Adore You is too). The rest of the album has a far cheaper, messier production. I wouldn't be surprised if the album was recorded in two, maybe three months to bank on the party girl Miley image as well as the urban trend of 2012/2013. Also, did Miley and her team come clean and say that era was all shock value? 

There's a bit of a difference between Britney saying she looks back at the VMA performance and thinks its ridiculous, and Miley saying this is embaressing. With Britney, as much as the snake is iconic, Britney owned that performance and was a completely different person then. She grew up and matured and said ''I wouldn't do that now!''. Miley made it her business to say Hannah Montana is dead for what? three years? between 2013 and 2016 with a tour, two albums and numerous performances,but only when country inspired pop music is the trend does she say it, and goes back to her Hannah Montana roots? 

I don't know, she can say its embarrassing and its the most embarrassing thing she's done, but it all just seems like PR to try and do damage control to regain fans she lost after three or four years given her terrible albums sales.

I never liked the song neither the MV so I agree with her. It was embarrassing to see her acting like a 5 year old attention w**** (you know). I have honestly never been a fan of her or her music but she used to have cool music like in 2009. The Climb, Look at You and even Party in USA were good bops, after she went crazy everything I knew about her was about people complaining for her cheap behavior but I really never paid attention to her music. 

I'm pretty surest some point she said that that whole schtick of hers during that era was very planned out and calculated to get the most attention. She wanted that next level of fame, so they figured out what her target audience would like most and they did it. 

That being said she should be embarrassed of everything she did during that time because it was tasteless and unappealing. She sold her sole and now she's embarrassed? Poor her.

Archived