When did your hopes die?

LilyRoseAllen

X factor.  :meltdown:

That cheapened her image so much and made people see how awkward she had become.  That's when I knew it was the beginning of the end, then vegas and work ***** happened and I stopped checking for her.  I'm still a fan but I just can't get excited anymore.  It's weird because during circus she was still mostly herself except for the dancing, she still had her confidence, her personality, and her flow when dancing.  We'll never know the mystery of 2010/2011 but she became very robotic, stiff, awkward, and predictable.  And even though she's improved and glory was incredible, she just missing that spark that made her someone you couldn't look away from.  But keeping it in perspective, I'm grateful that she survived her breakdown and has seemingly found peace with her family and herself.  :britannoyed:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave up after xfactor honestly.  She doesnt care. Shes forced to be britney spears of the past.   She doesnt perform. Shes rotting in vegas snd ignoring her fans.  There is hotter artist now. You think britney and her team would learn after britney jean..but the glory make me fiasco was worse.  No one wants to see a lip syncing lifeless robotic dancer.  Let her be a mom.  Listening to a 36 year old womans music who is stuck in the past and tied to a conservatorship isnt cool.  Its sad.  And embarrassing.  Do us a favor britney care about your career and fight for your freedom for gods sake... ur dating a 23 year old. So step aside and allow other pop artist take the limelight.   Because your washed

It started with the famous "Two more years". Fromthat moment it was very clear to me that she wasn't going to try to be better. And then Glory came out and we all know the mess it was...

And I ended up losing all hope with the interview in Israel I think, the one she said she's busting her *** off on stage. I was so pissed off when I read that and dissapointed too. I couldn't believe she really thought we were all that stupid to believe that she's singing live and dancing a lot...  Clearly she doesn't want to improve or even to try a little bit harder. From now on I think everything will be at the same level as POM :tear:

8 hours ago, portrait said:

i think by the end of 2016 when she started to develop really strange performance manners. and this whole last year kind of ruined a lot for me as a fan. 

what do you mean by 'she started to develop really strange performance manners'

I wouldn't say my hopes died, but I somehow lost interest in pop culture in general. I'm older now so I don't care about anything most of the time.

Most of the acts that I grew up with (Britney, Madonna, Janet, Xtina) stopped really delivering much not because they don't want to but the industry is now way much bigger than what it used to be back in 99-08.

With that being said, I think we're all bored and as someone said earlier in this post (nostalgia fans) we became.

3 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

I wouldn't say my hopes died, but I somehow lost interest in pop culture in general. I'm older now so I don't care about anything most of the time.

Most of the acts that I grew up with (Britney, Madonna, Janet, Xtina) stopped really delivering much not because they don't want to but the industry is now way much bigger than what it used to be back in 99-08.

With that being said, I think we're all bored and as someone said earlier in this post (nostalgia fans) we became.

Madonna and Janet still delivers on stage though 

Archived