Do you think Sam is the one?

annonymous

3 hours ago, sarahbbyy said:

It's funny. Britney always jumped from one relationship to another, not leaving any space in between the guys. After David, she went straight to Charlie. After that breakup, there were these rumors that her dad was telling her to stop rushing into these things. I don't usually believe gossip but for the first time after a breakup, she actually waited a good year and a half before dating again. Of course, that is not that long of a time but she is in her mid 30s and that felt like a good time for her to only date when she is ready and not just be in a relationship with any guy that is available.

To answer your question, I don't think Britney is the kind of girl that is going to find "the one". She is so in love with the idea of love but I do believe she has more self respect now than ever and I think Sam is going to be her boyfriend for a nice long time. They might even have kids but I don't necessarily think it's going to last. I think Britney is also fine with that because she probably realized she should not plan these things too hard and just take it as it comes. 

She was very much looking that whole year though. It's not like she was happily single 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I don’t think they would have a happy relationship. It seems to be all ****** chemistry. I mean we all know Britney likes “bad” boys and is always ***** so either her team set them up to keep Britney entertained (and Sam gets benefit with publicity) or Sam is Kfed 2.0

I just know it’s not gonna end well and the only real love she’s ever been was Justin and Charlie also though not as passionate but she seemed very comfortable around him and he makes a good father figure for her boys as he’s around the same age as her unlike her other men. 

I know it’s not my place to say who she should date but I feel she needs a mature guy. Someone her age or older, even if he becomes a kept man and follows her around, she needs someone who is self assure of himself (Jason is paranoid af, so possessive of her constantly grabbing on to her) and a nurturing personality. Because in the end, she deserves a good man and not because she’s Britney Spears but because she’s just a good person who shouldn’t be tAlex advantage of.

3 hours ago, P'NutButterney said:

Plus I think he'd rather marry himself. :overitkbye:

:haha: Agreed. I mean, I can acknowledge he's objectively good-looking, but I'm personally extremely turned off by guys that are clearly super self-obsessed.

Exhibit A:

6 hours ago, riccus said:

sam_asghari_bulge_photoshop_fake_embed.jpg

Like, what the hell is he even doing in these pictures? Forcibly pulling out the skin covering his abdomen to prove how little body fat he has? And getting a ***** while staring at his own damn reflection? This man-child just reeks of immaturity and superficiality. :eheeek: 

I realize I sound very judgemental since I don't know him personally, but after having seen the disgusting comments he made regarding homeless people, it would be nearly impossible to convince me that he's a good person. :overitkbye:

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t think they would have a happy relationship. It seems to be all ****** chemistry. I mean we all know Britney likes “bad” boys and is always ***** so either her team set them up to keep Britney entertained (and Sam gets benefit with publicity) or Sam is Kfed 2.0

I just know it’s not gonna end well and the only real love she’s ever been was Justin and Charlie also though not as passionate but she seemed very comfortable around him and he makes a good father figure for her boys as he’s around the same age as her unlike her other men. 

I know it’s not my place to say who she should date but I feel she needs a mature guy. Someone her age or older, even if he becomes a kept man and follows her around, she needs someone who is self assure of himself (Jason is paranoid af, so possessive of her constantly grabbing on to her) and a nurturing personality. Because in the end, she deserves a good man and not because she’s Britney Spears but because she’s just a good person who shouldn’t be tAlex advantage of.

I agree. The only thing I struggle with is maybe Britney isn't all that mature and can relate to Sam much better. 

I just don't think he is a good father figure. I feel like he is too invested in himself for kids or step kids 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree. The only thing I struggle with is maybe Britney isn't all that mature and can relate to Sam much better. 

I just don't think he is a good father figure. I feel like he is too invested in himself for kids or step kids 

Yeah maybe she is immature, but then again she mirrors whoever she dates so it could stem from him. I believe she is a child at heart and a pure innocence but that shouldn't be confused with being childish and I feel people around her treat her that way and so that's probably why they allow her with Sam because honestly I don't think she can't find a man without him going through her team first and this isn't just because of the conservatorship, so many celebs say she super guarded and her team is selective of people she hangs around with. So I'm sure after all the bad men she made mistakes with, I'm sure more than ever now they want to chose who she dates to not have a kfed or jason alexander that can ruin her reputation even though she only did that out of spite because of them. 

So you don't believe Charlie would've been a good father figure? I always thought he was mature enough yet can still be the cool stepdad that takes you out to a ball game or something. 

5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah maybe she is immature, but then again she mirrors whoever she dates so it could stem from him. I believe she is a child at heart and a pure innocence but that shouldn't be confused with being childish and I feel people around her treat her that way and so that's probably why they allow her with Sam because honestly I don't think she can't find a man without him going through her team first and this isn't just because of the conservatorship, so many celebs say she super guarded and her team is selective of people she hangs around with. So I'm sure after all the bad men she made mistakes with, I'm sure more than ever now they want to chose who she dates to not have a kfed or jason alexander that can ruin her reputation even though she only did that out of spite because of them. 

So you don't believe Charlie would've been a good father figure? I always thought he was mature enough yet can still be the cool stepdad that takes you out to a ball game or something. 

Britney seems out of touch. We actually dont know if she is mature or not. She is not really in control. We dont even know what basic chores she does. 

I thought he would have been a great father figure. 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney seems out of touch. We actually dont know if she is mature or not. She is not really in control. We dont even know what basic chores she does. 

I thought he would have been a great father figure. 

Yeah I agree, I mean everything seems like an illusion so we don't know what's it like behind the scenes.

So you're previous comment was about Sam, which I agree, thought you were talking about Charlie cuz that's who I was referring to in my post about being a good father figure. 

9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I agree, I mean everything seems like an illusion so we don't know what's it like behind the scenes.

So you're previous comment was about Sam, which I agree, thought you were talking about Charlie cuz that's who I was referring to in my post about being a good father figure. 

I was referring to Charlie being a good dad. I think he was the most ready for marriage and kids. It happened fast with the other girl. I bet she will be pregnant soon. 

Ive had major doubts that Britney will actually have more kids which could be the reason she has given up. Just my guess 

Sam just seems like an awkward equation in Brit's family. How can he be a father figure when he barely had time to make mistakes and learn. It's not about the age gap, it's about what point in life they are at in age. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I was referring to Charlie being a good dad. I think he was the most ready for marriage and kids. It happened fast with the other girl. I bet she will be pregnant soon. 

Ive had major doubts that Britney will actually have more kids which could be the reason she has given up. Just my guess 

Sam just seems like an awkward equation in Brit's family. How can he be a father figure when he barely had time to make mistakes and learn. It's not about the age gap, it's about what point in life they are at in age. 

I know we're just seeing a few pics out if their day here and there but i haven't seen any pics where he interacts with the kids. Even if it's bad that Britney is constantly bringing around men he's clearly around them... so ignoring them in public is kind of...eh. like he was talkingto Britney during the game but there were no pics of him trying to interact with the boys. It was a sports game for **** sake. Hopefully he does interact with them but I'm semi put off with the fact Sam was there at Disney land on her sons celebration and that she skipped Christmas with them to be with Sam last year. He's definitely not the one no matter how "hot" he is or how much anyone think **** matters.  Every time they are seen together in public he's hamming at cameras. He just wants to get exposure. 

46 minutes ago, Justney said:

I know we're just seeing a few pics out if their day here and there but i haven't seen any pics where he interacts with the kids. Even if it's bad that Britney is constantly bringing around men he's clearly around them... so ignoring them in public is kind of...eh. like he was talkingto Britney during the game but there were no pics of him trying to interact with the boys. It was a sports game for **** sake. Hopefully he does interact with them but I'm semi put off with the fact Sam was there at Disney land on her sons celebration and that she skipped Christmas with them to be with Sam last year. He's definitely not the one no matter how "hot" he is or how much anyone think **** matters.  Every time they are seen together in public he's hamming at cameras. He just wants to get exposure. 

DP3nJS1XkAAcE6W.jpg

And during Disney, I remember seeing a pic or video of him interacting with the kids or the kids' friends but yeah I get what ure saying. 

He does look so into himself and narcissistic but if u ask me, most of the guys she dated seemed that way, maybe not that obvious, but she sure does like a confident-arrogant guy. 

Nobody knows him or how he treats her and yeah, for that huge thread people made about him,  he seemed shallow at some things. And he seems to love attention but that doesn't mean that he can't care about her or like her. Actually most guys that dated her in the past bragged and loved the attention she brought, even the famous ones. Maybe bc she always caught people's attention. I feel like she doesn't have the best judge when it comes to men, but again, we don't know what she is looking for at this point. But that doesn't mean I feel like none of her bfs/flings liked her. At least he seems like he is into her smh, Idk how to explain but kfed always gave me the vibes like he was that good posing like 'whatevz' next to her, do u know what I mean? For what we could see, not many times he looked like he was giving her some attention. I just hope she is happy. At this point, i just wish she doesn't end up hurting herself so much again. 

38 minutes ago, Arya said:

DP3nJS1XkAAcE6W.jpg

And during Disney, I remember seeing a pic or video of him interacting with the kids or the kids' friends but yeah I get what ure saying. 

He does look so into himself and narcissistic but if u ask me, most of the guys she dated seemed that way, maybe not that obvious, but she sure does like a confident-arrogant guy. 

Nobody knows him or how he treats her and yeah, for that huge thread people made about him,  he seemed shallow at some things. And he seems to love attention but that doesn't mean that he can't care about her or like her. Actually most guys that dated her in the past bragged and loved the attention she brought, even the famous ones. Maybe bc she always caught people's attention. I feel like she doesn't have the best judge when it comes to men, but again, we don't know what she is looking for at this point. But that doesn't mean I feel like none of her bfs/flings liked her. At least he seems like he is into her smh, Idk how to explain but kfed always gave me the vibes like he was that good posing like 'whatevz' next to her, do u know what I mean? For what we could see, not many times he looked like he was giving her some attention. I just hope she is happy. At this point, i just wish she doesn't end up hurting herself so much again. 

Omg girl u brought receipts. I feel a little better seeing  him actually conversing with her sons. Because it didn't seem like they did anything but ignore them when together. 

I get what you mean for sure. Kfed seemed like such a **** to her on chaotic. I've had this horrible feeling that none of the guys she's dated since Justin have truly loved her and (that's probably exactly why I still look back on their really old relationship like a weirdo). With Justin he knew her before the fame and they were always adamant about liking each other as kids. Charlie was a good contender for someone she really probably needs in her life-- stability, maturity, a good step father material,  someone who doesn't need her to boost his fame and ego.  I didn't feel like Charlie loved her but out of all these guys he seemed like the best choice. Sam is nothing but red flags just like kevin was and I'm worried he'll be extra damaging to her. 

Like I'm 10000000% sure he brought Britney to the game to celebrate her birthday since they were in that boat doing a birthday dinner before. As if he didn't know they'd get papped. She didn't seem like she wanted to be there much in some of the pics. I know its all speculation but it didn't seem like something Britney would just do on her own. Sam looked awfully comfy with the pap pics. He's obviously and painfully full of himself as it is. So idk but yeah I don't know how they are like alone and he may care about her and i hope for her sake its genuine because seeing what she went through with Justin and  Kevin  was pretty horrible.  Luckily she bounced back from the others but she seems hella infatuated with this Sam guy. 

Archived