Do you think Sam is the one?

annonymous

No. I think the age difference will be the end of it. Of course it's fun now. But what happens if she wants to settle down and we all know she wants another kid. Are these things he wants soon? He's super young. It's probably the novelty of dating a pop star. But she's a business. Is some 23 year old gonna propose and be her co-conservator? All the responsibilities her dad does, will he be fit to do as her husband? Is he gonna help raise her kids long term when they are only 10 years younger than him? I sadly don't see it lasting because her life is super complicated. But glad to see she's having fun and at least out there dating someone attractive.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

No. I think the age difference will be the end of it. Of course it's fun now. But what happens if she wants to settle down and we all know she wants another kid. Are these things he wants soon? He's super young. It's probably the novelty of dating a pop star. But she's a business. Is some 23 year old gonna propose and be her co-conservator? All the responsibilities her dad does, will he be fit to do as her husband? Is he gonna help raise her kids long term when they are only 10 years younger than him? I sadly don't see it lasting because her life is super complicated. But glad to see she's having fun and at least out there dating someone attractive.

lmao he wants her money. If she wants another kid he will have a kid with her.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

When will people learn that you cant judge a relationship by public pictures?? If that was the case Kevin would still be her husband. Cause you know she smiled a lot.

I have never questioned her love for him. But just because she truly loved him doesn't mean he was "the one". Same with Justin. 

Guys it's her life, her boyfriend, don't judge. Nobody in here knows him, or their couple, or their history. :outwithit:

All we can say is that it's always gonna be hard for her -who is a hopeless romantic- because, sadly, maintaining a relationship when you're rich and famous is almost impossible. :ehum:

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

When will people learn that you cant judge a relationship by public pictures?? If that was the case Kevin would still be her husband. Cause you know she smiled a lot.

normal_UTB_XRAY_NOBU_284129.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_BLOCKBUSTER_281929.jpgnormal_XRAY_SMX_HQ__147663065563_28829.jnormal_XRAY_CHARLIE_282929.jpgnormal_05.jpgnormal_XRAY_SN_HQ_afla080206a_281029.jpgnormal_XRAY_20060206_PreGrammyParty_82.jnormal_XRAY_ScreenActorAwards_34.jpgnormal_XRAY_SN_HQ_sdfl260306a_28129.jpgnormal_XRAY_WEDDING_283229.jpgnormal_XRAY_FP_193184_Spears_Britney_28_normal_019.jpgnormal_XRAY_HONEYMOON_283029.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_BEACH1_281029.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_MOONSHADOW_281629.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_SHOPPING_006.jpgnormal_October_16_-_Renting_DVD_s_at_Blo

Britney really did love Kevin. It wasn't her true love but she probably wishes it was.

I bet kfed will always be a sore thought. I don't see how it wouldn't be. He basically abandoned her and her sons until the breakdown and a few years later he gets married and has more kids. The life she always wanted with him. I'm sure it's painful. 

38 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney really did love Kevin. It wasn't her true love but she probably wishes it was.

I bet kfed will always be a sore thought. I don't see how it wouldn't be. He basically abandoned her and her sons until the breakdown and a few years later he gets married and has more kids. The life she always wanted with him. I'm sure it's painful. 

Honestly I know you cant help who you fall in love with but I cant beleive she was so naive. He left his pregnant wife for her... says enough about him imo.

30 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Honestly I know you cant help who you fall in love with but I cant beleive she was so naive. He left his pregnant wife for her... says enough about him imo.

I see it and you see it but clearly Britney doesn't see red flags. 

To be fair a lot of ppl are naive. Thinking babies and forced marriages will fix men. 

Actions speak louder than words 

5 hours ago, annonymous said:

We cant really judge people from the things were hear tho :ineedthetruth:

I see what you're saying but also when there's a lot of smoke there's usually a fire. People judged kfed correctly because of his many red flags but look what happened. I'm not saying we can prevent it but you don't have to blindly like someone just because Britney is dating him and seems happy. Her taste in men is as tragic as her skills in eye makeup. :nopingout:

Archived