Surprise! Beyonce Is Featured On Eminem’s New Single “Walk On Water”

Jordan Miller

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, Isla. said:

They performed it together at the EMAs tonight! I arguably feel like the song is better with Skylar than Beyonce... but ofc I wouldn't want to say that on Twitter in case Beyonce's fans attack me :orangu:  @Diamond Horse

that's great, I'll look it up

but it has the same structure as the official right? I am sure Skylar has the full version of the song too, like she had with Coming Home. Looking  forward for her to upload a video performing it. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

but it has the same structure as the official right? I am sure Skylar has the full version of the song too, like she had with Coming Home. Looking  forward for her to upload a video performing it. 

Yep pretty much, Skylar just sings the chorus instead of Beyonce. She wrote the song as well.

Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Yep pretty much, Skylar just sings the chorus instead of Beyonce. She wrote the song as well.

I just watched it and tbh, Skylar felt like the interesting part 

10 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I just watched it and tbh, Skylar felt like the interesting part 

Yeah she was really good, I imagine she was on the song originally as Beyonce only asked to appear on it after Jay Z was sent the song. I’d love to hear a studio version of Skylar’s version if it exists.

1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

They performed it together at the EMAs tonight! I arguably feel like the song is better with Skylar than Beyonce... but ofc I wouldn't want to say that on Twitter in case Beyonce's fans attack me :orangu:  @Diamond Horse

37 minutes ago, Isla. said:

AND CO-PRODUCED IT ahhhh my talented FAVE 

her voice suits it so much better kjldbflzjsdf poor bey

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

I know and to think he wasn't even well known! He's deffo improved since then though. 

Oh yeah absolutely, he perfected his style around Marshall Mathers LP, although that's in my opinion of course! He had an amazing flow and there was so much darkness on that album balanced with his sense of humour.

I just love Infinite for it's rawness and thinking that he had it all ahead of him.

10 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh yeah absolutely, he perfected his style around Marshall Mathers LP, although that's in my opinion of course! He had an amazing flow and there was so much darkness on that album balanced with his sense of humour.

I just love Infinite for it's rawness and thinking that he had it all ahead of him.

Yeah I agree with you, The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show remain his best work. Not just his flow, but the lyrics on both those albums were great.

Archived