Surprise! Beyonce Is Featured On Eminem’s New Single “Walk On Water”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Body ache said:

He created stan culture. If his stans left him then hes truly over, but I'm more shocked at Beyonce flopping. She was serving Halo vocals but no ones buying. :bang:

Stan culture has been alive since Elvis and The Beatles bb. We can even go as far back to say Jesus was the originator with his Apostles. Eminem's song was just something that gave a nickname to it.

8 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It reached #14 on Billboard and hit #1 on iTunes. Eminem doing fine.

jk he totally flopped, but you get the point I’m making cappy :tiffcackle:

The diffrence is that Make Me was recieved very well and did very well for a short time

Radio dropping Make Me was what kept it from going top 10 like it would've

Eminem record temporarily got by on hype and the hype could not sustain

The song went top 10 in the UK it hasn’t done too bad. I’m sure he’s got some other promo planned. He’s already performed at the EMAs and SNL. He’s just quite a secretive person and doesn’t court publicity like some celebs do. Also the 17th Nov date for Revival was never confirmed. Apparently someone who works for Interscope said it’s out on the 15th Dec but again this is just a rumour. 

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The diffrence is that Make Me was recieved very well and did very well for a short time

Radio dropping Make Me was what kept it from going top 10 like it would've

Eminem record temporarily got by on hype and the hype could not sustain

To be fair, walk on water is still in the top 50 and getting positive radio updates. It’s far from dead.

Well the song was very bad just as Monster was but this time it got what it deserved and flopped. Bcuz people didnt eat it up like with Monster coming after huge success of LTWYL which I also thought was cheesy. But whatever Im even more happier that It flopped with Beyonce on it. Double success lol :gelis:

Archived