Surprise! Beyonce Is Featured On Eminem’s New Single “Walk On Water”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, button said:

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/future-releases

Eminem's album was supposed to drop today.

did Fart on Water bombing and a possible #2 debut on the albums chart get him shook and cancelling his release? :tiffcackle:@cheri

Erm it’s possible they might be waiting until 12PM EST as that’s when Walk On Water was released. 

Also Eminem is on Shade 45 in a few hours time so I’m sure something will be revealed then. 

I'm not into that collaboration, but I must admit Beyonce sounds uber sweet, so much that mah teeth are rotting violently from only listening it once.
Not a fan of calling Jesus without valid reason but when Britney has said once

Oh my Godness :crying11:...

:xfactorlook: that melody sticked for life, I use it daily. 

Ummm is this a Macklemore song, tho? 

This **** is so bad, wtf :nopingout:

It's No. 6 on iTunes right now.. I mean, Bey might not carry a single but isn't Eminem a huge seller lately? Their names combined should have easily thrown (or held? when was this released) a no.1 iTunes by now :ineedthetruth:

Erm it’s possible they might be waiting until 12PM EST as that’s when Walk On Water was released. 

Also Eminem is on Shade 45 in a few hours time so I’m sure something will be revealed then. 

i don't think he would waste 12 hours of the tracking week when the competition for the #1 spot is a freshly released Taylor swift album.

besides, isn't it already past 12pm in the est timezone? still no album

1 hour ago, button said:

i don't think he would waste 12 hours of the tracking week when the competition for the #1 spot is a freshly released Taylor swift album.

besides, isn't it already past 12pm in the est timezone? still no album

Yeah I don’t think it’s coming anymore he didn’t say much about it on Shade 45. Maybe next week or early December?

• 2 weeks later...

At one point, it seemed Eminem dropping his new album Revival on November 17 was a virtual certainty: The release had long been rumored, he returned with a scathing Donald Trump diss, a Beyonce-featured lead single and a much-ballyhooed about SNL appearance on the horizon the day after the rumored release date. Well, the 17th came and went without a new Eminem album, and while he reaffirmed that it is on the way and marveled at Beyonce’s perfection in a rare interview on Shade 45, it’s certainly starting to look like Em is going back to the drawing board to reassess the release of his what will be his ninth solo album.

The first step in that process appears to be be distancing himself from “Walk On Water,” the album’s supposed lead single with Beyonce, as Eminem has stopped promoting the song as his lead single. As pointed out by a Redditor named EndoveProduct, the single is no longer being hailed as Revival’s lead single on Eminem’s website, with no explanation. The track debuted at No. 14 this week on Billboard‘s Hot 100 chart, a high debut for sure, but a disappointing one on the heels of Beyonce’s first musical appearance since Lemonade, an SNL performance, and a massive rollout.

It even looks a little curious now, in hindsight, that Em’s SNL performance was a medley, rather than a standalone performance of his big new single. The responses to the track have been tepid, beyond the frenzy of the most diehard BeyHive members and Eminem Stans, as it served as a new direction for Em amidst all of the high expectations that have clearly weighed him down.

Where Eminem goes from here is anybody’s guess, but apparently, he’s going there without “Walk On Water” as his lead single.

Guest Brichney.
22 minutes ago, Body ache said:

He created stan culture. If his stans left him then hes truly over, but I'm more shocked at Beyonce flopping. She was serving Halo vocals but no ones buying. :bang:

You don't want me to start counting her singles with actual videos and promo that have flopped. :mattafact:

Poor Beyonce, where is her star power? :oknolol:

See what you get if you don't have Rihanna on your first song, Em? Basically, because of Rihanna collaborations and because of hits like LTWYL and Monster his career was still doing good. So, I guess Taylor Swift will stay pretty good at the top of the charts for the second week. In your face, exhale! :staysalty:

Archived