Surprise! Beyonce Is Featured On Eminem’s New Single “Walk On Water”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Justney said:

It warms my heart to see how pure and gentle this thread has become despite nobody liking the song.  @LostInAnImage and @fucknfurter are such sweet pure treasures to this website. @cheri too, coming in with that respect for alternate opinions. I love you guys. :kyliecry:  i just wanted you all to know. 

Also the song is garbage. It is insanely boring. :flawlessbye:

I saw that you'd upvoted/been around and I remembered how much I've missed seeing you here, sis. :hugs: Thank you so, so much. (And lmfaooo, I love you.)

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

I saw that you'd upvoted/been around and I remembered how much I've missed seeing you here, sis. :hugs: Thank you so, so much. (And lmfaooo, I love you.)

I know I'm so sorry! I've been avoiding using my computer since I got the new fan because the usb ports don't work well... I'm just so concerned with it. Its a situation. I shouldn't sit on my messages but they are way slower than anything else in here (via my phone) for some reason. I'm still here though! Just super limited! :hugs: ill send you that sam screencap soon though.  I haven't forgotten!

10 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

It is nice, I would surely like to hear it in the rendition of the writer Skylar Grey

i know right???? it's straight up skylar lol, from the delivery and the "chest to falsetto" transition it's literally skylar, i wish she'd sing it herself 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:54 PM, Mariah Carey said:

i know right???? it's straight up skylar lol, from the delivery and the "chest to falsetto" transition it's literally skylar, i wish she'd sing it herself 

They performed it together at the EMAs tonight! I arguably feel like the song is better with Skylar than Beyonce... but ofc I wouldn't want to say that on Twitter in case Beyonce's fans attack me :orangu:  @Diamond Horse

Archived