Guys read this review on tripadvisor!!!

BritneyLimited

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Sis just stop doing meet and greets :outwithit:

Britney needs to absolutely retire after this show if she (1) doesn't get her looks right (She's absolutely delusional if she thinks her success is due to ANYTHING more than her image) and (2) doesn't resemble Janet/Paula/Britney from 1998-2004 as a performer.

One of the reasons she's irrelevant right now is that she's being shielded from the harsh criticism she deserves.  If she were to continue this act after 2017, she should deservedly face an assault from the media and everyone.

People  can't bring up breakdown excuses no matter how bad it was for one simple reason: she's being paid enormous sums of money for mediocre effort.

That said, I have no idea what's she's going to do after 2017.

8 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Britney needs to absolutely retire after this show if she (1) doesn't get her looks right (She's absolutely delusional if she thinks her success is due to ANYTHING more than her image) and (2) doesn't resemble Janet/Paula/Britney from 1998-2004 as a performer.

One of the reasons she's irrelevant right now is that she's being shielded from the harsh criticism she deserves.  If she were to continue this act after 2017, she should deservedly face an assault from the media and everyone.

People  can't bring up breakdown excuses no matter how bad it was for one simple reason: she's being paid enormous sums of money for mediocre effort.

Britney cannot retire. :orangu:

She's contractually obligated to fulfill an RCA contract for more albums she re-signed in 2014. As if Jamie and Larry are gonna opt to take from their paychecks to pay off the contract and let her retire. :tiffcackle: 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's contractually obligated to fulfill an RCA contract for more albums she re-signed in 2014. As if Jamie and Larry are gonna opt to take from their paychecks to pay off the contract and let her retire. :tiffcackle: 

Nah. She could. *NSYNC still has albums that they owe, too. She just can't record anywhere else.

3 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

Nah. She could. *NSYNC still has albums that they owe, too. She just can't record anywhere else.

Sweetie, Britney Spears =/= NSYNC. She has people on her payroll while she's still under the conservatorship. She needs to keep the money coming in. She has kids with a certain lifestyle to keep up.

This is not me wishfully thinking my favorite popstar will not retire from music, it's logic. NSYNC most likely paid off whatever they owe in dues.

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Is there reason she can't just release remix albums?  I mean, she could release new material but it would be a problem for her performing them (Image, and performing ability) without facing a torrent of criticism.  But then she could release new material and just retire from performing (If she isn't a consistent entertainer, which seems unlikely to happen again, but who knows.)

44 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She looks exactly the same in every picture. :dead: This whole thing is starting to creep me out... :umomg:

lol she just did the same pose, but you can see her eyes point to different directions, and the flap of her, suit? looks different on every picture as well as the arm.

if any, at least we can agree she looks the same in every picture, so we would have to ask any of these people if the person they took the picture with was a Britney double or the real deal. It's just so silly the whole thing  :tiffcackle: 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Sweetie, Britney Spears =/= NSYNC. She has people on her payroll while she's still under the conservatorship. She needs to keep the money coming in. She has kids with a certain lifestyle to keep up.

This is not me wishfully thinking my favorite popstar will not retire from music, it's logic. NSYNC most likely paid off whatever they owe in dues.

This is not true, but that's not the point. The point is that the records owed does not force an artist to make music. It just means that as long as they have that contract they cannot make an album for another label. Britney could go on a "hiatus" and never make another song again and RCA wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

3 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Is there reason she can't just release remix albums?  I mean, she could release new material but it would be a problem for her performing them (Image, and performing ability) without facing a torrent of criticism.  But then she could release new material and just retire from performing (If she isn't a consistent entertainer, which seems unlikely to happen again, but who knows.)

Most of the time the contracts specify that they must be new albums to complete the terms of the contract. 

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Just now, Britneyisfire said:

This is not true, but that's not the point. The point is that the records owed does not force an artist to make music. It just means that as long as they have that contract they cannot make an album for another label. Britney could go on a "hiatus" and never make another song again and RCA wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

This isn't so much about RCA, as it is her current situation. She's under a conservatorship. Any major career decisions have to be run through her conservators, which includes her father. She cannot retire. She's responsible for people's paychecks under said conservatorship where a certain amount of money needs to be paid.

51 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Are you a fan of Britney, or her success? To state as “a fan” that she has nothing more going for her than her image speaks volumes. She’s an incredibly talented song writer and as a vocalist has a unique, instantly recognizable sound that is more than easy on the ears. Her performance skills and stage presence will always be top tier, Vegas isn’t a success because of Britney’s lack of ability to captivate an audience.

That said, if you’re sticking around for early 2000’s Britney to rebound and throw her current life away, making a grand reappearance, you’re delusional. Maybe she will really dive in and blow the world away some day, but in the mean time she seems to be happy releasing music and doing a performance here and there for the fun of it. I love this Britney, she’s calling the shots and is experiencing a much more normal life after years of over exposure and being in the lime light.

Gross mentality regarding someone else’s life btw. I wish we could all respect her as a human being like the rest of us, no on here is qualified to critique her career.

It's not like her team or messy career is above this but I just don't understand like why would they put so much effort into editing these photos just to still have them turn out so ugly? :gross:  That's the only reason I'm not believing this. I think this person just probably didn't recognize her because of the "fun stuff" and makeup. I can't explain why she would look so tall or be wearing a different outfit but without seeing the picture I don't know what to think. Vegas is such a non stop **** show  :triggered:

Archived