Remembering this gem: Girls & Boys

BLΛƆKPIИK

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its one of my favorites. Very dark and **** vibe, great guitar ish sound in the instrumental. Very **** whispering by Britney. 

I heard back then that it was suppose to be on the spot where the stupid matm remix is, on In The Zone but that they put the remix there to avoid a parental advisory sticker bc the album would have been too ******, because that would influence sales... urgh G&B and that sticker wouldve made ITZ even greater! Stupid team! I made the album that way on iTunes tho incl all bonus tracks and b-sides from that era without the random matm remix.

7 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Its one of my favorites. Very dark and **** vibe, great guitar ish sound in the instrumental. Very **** whispering by Britney. 

I heard back then that it was suppose to be on the spot where the stupid matm remix is, on In The Zone but that they put the remix there to avoid a parental advisory sticker bc the album would have been too ******, because that would influence sales... urgh G&B and that sticker wouldve made ITZ even greater! Stupid team! I made the album that way on iTunes tho incl all bonus tracks and b-sides from that era without the random matm remix.

It would have hurt the album. 

I rather have Strangest Love on ITZ 

9 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Ew I hate that fugly sticker on covers. :gross:

17 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Ooh! I never knew this! I do like that MATM remix, though. I used to jam to it more than the original. (By jam, I mean "perform" it in my room lol).

18 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I mean, it was still officially released on the ITZ dvd (outside of NA), which is also widely available, so it's still officially part of the ITZ album/era.

And that Bollywood remix is LIFE, so you shut your mouth.

Archived