[POLL] The most annoying move on POM?

G L O R Y

The most annoying move on POM?  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should have two categories or sth, because there's the choreo and then there's Britney.  If we're talking choreo, I'd vote the fart move during Circus because I hated it since the very beginning. If it's about Britney, I'd go with the knee bending/bending slightly forward because I think it's one of the first weird mannerisms she picked. That was around late 2014/early 2015, I'll do some research and see if I can get receipts lol (somehow I can see her doing it during WB). :giggleney:

All of them are annoying AF! but I chose the walking forward and backward for no reason, she's literally doing nothing just, being there :girlwhat:

The problem is not the bunch of those horrible moves, the problem is that they are followed by the same stupid moves. She's done most of those moves her entire career, it's just that they weren't obvious because the rest of the performances were filled with actual choreography. 

Oh, you missed the invisible pole move in DYWCO :tiffcackle:

OMG I can't choose! It's so hard lol :orangu: Where's the all of them option? :hahaha:

I think I'll go with the walkin around the stage while movng her arms. I hate that... 

Oh, and you forgot when she stand still in the middle of a choreographie. She doesn't move at all!! I can't remember in which song does it but it's unbearable.:britdrown:

Archived