Tbh i want an angry britney album

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Unfortunately she’s not in an angry mood so we won’t. :orangu:

If you notice, Britney’s albums always reflect the state of her life at that moment and her mood.

In order to get an angry album... she’s gotta be pissed off.

let's start closing down Starbucks around her area

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Unfortunately she’s not in an angry mood so we won’t. :orangu:

If you notice, Britney’s albums always reflect the state of her life at that moment and her mood.

In order to get an angry album... she’s gotta be pissed off.

Yeah but throughout her career, she always lacked immediate control so she used her music to vent. 

If she comes to a place where she is a 100% content, she might feel ready to share her story but more comfortable with it in album form and then it could happen. She could reflect past anger in a story of her life throughout an album without actually being in that state; just reflecting. 

3 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

Yeah but throughout her career, she always lacked immediate control so she used her music to vent. 

If she comes to a place where she is a 100% content, she might feel ready to share her story but more comfortable with it in album form and then it could happen. She could reflect past anger in a story of her life throughout an album without actually being in that state; just reflecting. 

I don’t think we’re ever gonna get a really personal album from Britney, she’s said it before that she doesn’t like being too personal on her songs. ITZ, Blackout, and kind of the Britney album are the most personal albums we’re ever gonna get.

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I don’t think we’re ever gonna get a really personal album from Britney, she’s said it before that she doesn’t like being too personal on her songs. ITZ, Blackout, and kind of the Britney album are the most personal albums we’re ever gonna get.

Yeah but that is what I mean by her being in that state where she feels like she can reflect. The Britney of that time was emotional and impulsive. She is in a much better place now and if she gets more control within her team or gets a new label that follows her lead, it might help her want to do that considering she would never want to answer questions directly like her mom did with her book or an interview. 

40 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

Maybe B10 can be a reflection, but everything else has been a current representation. She'd have to revisit her entire past in order to make that kind of album, which can work for a 20 year full circle, as long as she's actually honest with it and not another Britney Jean situation.

Baby - Innocence

Oops - Confidence

Britney - Transition

Zone - Vixen

Blackout - Tribulation

Circus - Redemption

Femme Fatale - Autopilot

Britney Jean - Indifferent

Glory - Comfort

Imagine this songs not to existed before and they would be in B10:

1) Rockstar (Lead single) :foh:

2) If you Seek Amy;

3) Piece Of Me;

4) Overprotected (this time the song is more suitable :outwithit:);

5) Kill The lights (she really killed the tho :tiffcackle:);

6) Mona Lisa;

7) Rebellion;

8) Stronger;

9) What's is like to be me;

10) My Prerogative;

11)  I've just begun;

12) Womanizer;

13) I wanna go;

14) Liar;

Bonus tracks:

Dramatic;

Look Who's Talking Now;

She'll Never Be Me;

When I say so.

It would be a masterpiece... I want that to happen tbh :Lshark:

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Maybe B10 can be a reflection, but everything else has been a current representation. She'd have to revisit her entire past in order to make that kind of album, which can work for a 20 year full circle, as long as she's actually honest with it and not another Britney Jean situation.

Baby - Innocence

Oops - Confidence

Britney - Transition

Zone - Vixen

Blackout - Tribulation

Circus - Redemption

Femme Fatale - Autopilot

Britney Jean - Indifferent

Glory - Comfort

This may actually be a good idea for B10... each song to represent a time/era in her life/music...

I wouldn't mind an angry album or a controversial, political album for B10 that covers the pros and cons, her point of view and her sort of running commentary on life, love, ***, family, friendship, business, trust, etc all within an industry of fame, pop culture, trends, celebrity, control, judgement, struggles, betrayal, shadiness and corruption over the past 20 years of her career in the business. One that really goes there as well.

In some ways if it were possible to pull that off, it would be quite an interesting album to release on her 20th milestone in the business with everything she's achieved, lost, overcome and continue with in this time of her career. If she can't talk about it in an interview or documentary, have it be present within her 10th studio album.
Though of course to do an album like that, I'm sure its quite complex to achieve regarding creative control, label, team, writers and possibly a lot more other stuff we aren't aware of. Its possible if something like that went along, as time would pass it could get watered down a lot, depending on who has the most control over the album.
However put Britney in the executive producer chair again with the right producers, then just maybe it could work out if the sound and lyrics are strong enough.

Archived