Blackout +|- (Game) [Closed: Gimmie More Wins!]

Chaoscontrol

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

tbh, these days I don't appreciate IUSA very much. but I still think it is a good song, at least

damn, I am currently listening to Miley's album. have you listened to it? it sounds nice and on one hand I feel it is extremely beautiful and lovable.  but on the other hand, she doesn't convince me!

not in full! Just the singles she released! I love the sound of Malibu! so soft! :) I'm not too much of a critic of Albums cause I don't have extensive musical knowledge. I just like stuff or dislike stuff lol :P 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

not in full! Just the singles she released! I love the sound of Malibu! so soft! :) I'm not too much of a critic of Albums cause I don't have extensive musical knowledge. I just like stuff or dislike stuff lol :P 

Malibu and Younger Now are great. but I am not so sure about it as a whole. still, I too merely like and dislike. but with Miley's album I currently both like and dislike it.

19 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Malibu and Younger Now are great. but I am not so sure about it as a whole. still, I too merely like and dislike. but with Miley's album I currently both like and dislike it.

I can understand! Sometimes great songs don't necessarily mix well together as one album. Hehe I'll check Younger Now out in its entirety, maybe I'll end up being just as confused as you ;) 

Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I can understand! Sometimes great songs don't necessarily mix well together as one album. Hehe I'll check Younger Now out in its entirety, maybe I'll end up being just as confused as you ;) 

Well, Younger Now and Malibu certainly seem like two strong songs of the album. Most of the songs are more low-key, still many of them have nice sound to them. But overall, it feels a little one-sided (musically!). And for me it feels as if it was a little artificial. Even though this feeling could be completely wrong. Therefore, I guess it is more accurate to say that it just doesn't get through to ME, it doesn't deliver to ME. maybe it is very sincere, but I can't empathize, I can't relate emotionally as I hear it. it feels a little too sweet too overall, not lyrically but soundwise.

13 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Well, Younger Now and Malibu certainly seem like two strong songs of the album. Most of the songs are more low-key, still many of them have nice sound to them. But overall, it feels a little one-sided (musically!). And for me it feels as if it was a little artificial. Even though this feeling could be completely wrong. Therefore, I guess it is more accurate to say that it just doesn't get through to ME, it doesn't deliver to ME. maybe it is very sincere, but I can't empathize, I can't relate emotionally as I hear it. it feels a little too sweet too overall, not lyrically but soundwise.

well you're honest enough to admit that this music may not be for you and that's good enough. As you said, it's rare to find an album or a bunch of songs with universal like. A lot of the current artists, I don't listen to their entire album. Usually 2 or 3... MAX 4 maybe 5 these days. 

Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

well you're honest enough to admit that this music may not be for you and that's good enough. As you said, it's rare to find an album or a bunch of songs with universal like. A lot of the current artists, I don't listen to their entire album. Usually 2 or 3... MAX 4 maybe 5 these days. 

yeah, I don't even mean it is not for me, but it doesn't always feel emotionally sincere, honest. but it is just a feeling I get from it, maybe she totally means every word and it is only me who it SEEMS to as a little fake. therefore I tried to word it differently. 

it is like with an actor acting, sometimes you just don't feel it. I feel like this with the album 

Archived