Blackout +|- (Game) [Closed: Gimmie More Wins!]

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, mylonliNESS said:

Basically it was Plus/Minus 5 till there are 6 song. Then its Plus/Minus 10 till there are 3 songs left. Finally when three songs left, its Plus/Minus 50 :) 

Yasss thanks, just read the rules from the OP myself too. I didn't really pay attention to them before :quirkney: 

But it is all good, I will pay attention to them now :mattafact:

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

Yasss thanks, just read the rules from the OP myself too. I didn't really pay attention to them before :quirkney: 

But it is all good, I will pay attention to them now :mattafact:

Its chill! :) I come and go! I'm just trying to make Gimme More win cause it's my jam! I played this game more during, Circus! and Femme Fatale! 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, mylonliNESS said:

Its chill! :) I come and go! I'm just trying to make Gimme More win cause it's my jam! I played this game more during, Circus! and Femme Fatale! 

I played during Circus and it was so fun for me to play around with the last 5-7 tracks or so. So I could really decide which of them I like more. At least in the moment.

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

I played during Circus and it was so fun for me to play around with the last 5-7 tracks or so. So I could really decide which of them I like more. At least in the moment.

Haha yeah, at the time I was bumping If U Seek Amy and Unusual You! Both of which made it to the top 3! :clap: I was so happy If U Seek Amy won!

Guest Diamond Horse
8 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Haha yeah, at the time I was bumping If U Seek Amy and Unusual You! Both of which made it to the top 3! :clap: I was so happy If U Seek Amy won!

tbh, these days I don't appreciate IUSA very much. but I still think it is a good song, at least

damn, I am currently listening to Miley's album. have you listened to it? it sounds nice and on one hand I feel it is extremely beautiful and lovable.  but on the other hand, she doesn't convince me!

Archived