Debra Messing on Britney's W&G Cameo

hazel24magic

Debra Messing (Grace) was on IG live. Some people asked about her favorite guests stars. Several people asked about Britney, and she said "Britney, not so much." Her friend asked why, and Debra said Britney "wasn't that funny." But she did say it was exciting having her on the show.

:girlwhat:

So, we will have to make it known to the producers that we, the fans, want Britney back on the show.

:slayney:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

She might just be mad that they didn't get to work together. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they did a scene with each other.

also go through the comments on YouTube. Not only the fans think she was hilarious.

Yeah they didn't have a scene together, Britney only had scenes with Sean Hayes and Eric Mcormick. I mean I'm not gonna lie I love that Britney was on the show because it's one of my favorites, but it wasn't my favorite cameo she's done, she was much better on How I Met Your Mother even though I hate that show! 

I want Britney to guest star on Modern Family since she loves it so much and I do too! 

Bullshit to the coke comment. Name your sources if you're gonna open your mouth.

Not only does she not inhabit any traits that coke users (even recreationally) have, she has children. You as a Britney fan should know better than to **** around with people's families and children. Grow up. 

Also? Can't say I disagree with Debra. While it was great to see her on the show and everything, it wasn't that funny - in writing or performance. The last seasons of the show had declined in quality so all-around it wasn't really funny.

Archived