Debra Messing on Britney's W&G Cameo

hazel24magic

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, CrackthatWhip said:

Bullshit to the coke comment. Name your sources if you're gonna open your mouth.

Not only does she not inhabit any traits that coke users (even recreationally) have, she has children. You as a Britney fan should know better than to **** around with people's families and children. Grow up. 

Also? Can't say I disagree with Debra. While it was great to see her on the show and everything, it wasn't that funny - in writing or performance. The last seasons of the show had declined in quality so all-around it wasn't really funny.

sis i kind of agree with the last sentence 

the 2 last seasons werent that great but we did have some really good episodes still... :flawlessbye:

• Super Mods

I like that she is honest, rather that than be a fake *****. Not everyone has to like Britney but it could also be that she didn't have a scene with her as Britney was mostly with Jack while Grace was focused on her baby. I thought Britney was hilarious, better than other pop stars that appeared, even the legends Madonna and Janet. They rarely did any acting :jolieoverit:

i hope Britney appears on the reboot, but I'm worried she doesn't have that spunk again since the recent cameos have been kinda lack luster or maybe they have to write a really good role for her as Anna Louise is totally Britney's humor. 

Also she got the longest and loudest applause from the crowd when she came out for her scene so that probably made Debra jealous? Women are very catty.

Archived