This Song Titled “Breathe Heavy” Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears: Listen

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

ig·no·rant (ˈiɡnərənt/)

adjective

lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

Why the **** am I ignorant? I ******* know what is KPop and Bts and blackpink and other **** groups.

All I'm saying is that I'm sick of ******* kpop stans SPAMIMG THE INTERNET WITH THEIR ******* ****(especially the BTS stans). **** OF,,,, NOBODY CARES!!!!

:chershade:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

Why the **** am I ignorant? I ******* know what is KPop and Bts and blackpink and other **** groups.

All I'm saying is that I'm sick of ******* kpop stans SPAMIMG THE INTERNET WITH THEIR ******* ****(especially the BTS stans). **** OF,,,, NOBODY CARES!!!!

You don't know you're ignorant, the irony is beautiful 

13 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

I ******* can't stand kpop stans,why the **** you have to bring your **** in everyone's face,wherever I go,whether it's some forum,or twitter or youtube, there are ******* kpop stans braging about their ******* faves and kpop. Nobody ******* cares,keep that *******  **** to your-*******-self. 

PREACH!!!!!

12 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

PREACH #2!!!

15 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

I actually agree w u for once 

preach:girlwhat:

Archived