This Song Titled “Breathe Heavy” Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears: Listen

Jordan Miller

The production itself isn't even bad though??? I think what people actually dislike is the asian vocals. Their vocal range and tone is different than those of American singers. Britney would have absolutely killed this song. Why couldn't this be on the album instead of What You Need??? This is literally Inside Out 2.0.

basically anyone who doesn't like the song is uncultured and need to broaden their music taste. Not just different genres, but different cultures. :mattafact:

But I guess you can't really expect britney fans to do that, they're so sheltered :tiffcackle:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/21/2017 at 5:41 AM, STARTWINK said:

I ******* can't stand kpop stans,why the **** you have to bring your **** in everyone's face,wherever I go,whether it's some forum,or twitter or youtube, there are ******* kpop stans braging about their ******* faves and kpop. Nobody ******* cares,keep that *******  **** to your-*******-self. 

:chershade:

It's frustrating to scroll on youtube comments especially the Behind The Scenes videos :crying2:

Archived