The Britney (2001) album is TRASH!!!! T R A S H!!!!

celebration2009

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Britney sounds like it could have been a double album actually. And yeah there's 3 different ways of doing it

Disc 1: Pop. Disc 2: R&B/hip hop (like you said)

Disc 1: Teen pop songs. Disc 2: More mature songs

Disc 1: Crossroads songs. Disc 2: Non-Crossroads songs

I agree completely. The Britney era was a transition period for her so there really isn't a signature sound for it. :verycool:

Although I really don't care for Crossroads. It did nothing for her public-wise and the London premiere made her seem like she hated her fans. :useeingthis:

25 minutes ago, MissKnee said:

Britney is better than ITZ and y'all can fight me I don't care:lemmetellu:

Glory>Blackout>Britney

Lies, lies and more lies.

Unpopular opinion (please, don't drag me): In the Zone >>> Oops! >> Britney (special mention for Glory)

In the zone is perfection, is mature and has her two best songs ever, Toxic and Everytime. I like Blackout and Glory, a lot (even Circus), but I have a strange feeling about them... It's like she's kinda off, not there (well, in Britney Jean, literally! :cackling:). I know Britney is a commercial creation (please, don't drag me, "commercial" is not meant to be only considered in a negative point of view) and this is since Bomt; but from Blackout to nowdays I can't feel a real emotion from her voice, is all too robotic, even though there are songs from each post ITZ era that I madly love (es. Blackout: Heaven on Earth, Circus: Unusual You, Amnesia, Phonography, Femme Fatale: Hold it against me, Trip to your heart, How I roll, Britney Jean: Alien, Till it's gone, Glory: Make me, Liar, Man on the moon, If I'm Dancin')

Archived