The Britney (2001) album is TRASH!!!! T R A S H!!!!

celebration2009

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well did you try the digital tracklist? I use the physical with DYWCO as #2 but the digital has it as #7 in between Clumsy and Slumber. A lot of stans prefer that tracklist because Invitation flows better into Make Me at #2.

Yes, but I didn't like the digital tracklist neither, so I decided to buy the physical one and change it to my liking. I have Invitation, MOTM, Make me, CYM and SP as the four opening songs. And rn, I cannot think about any better opening to me. 

When I started doing this, I used to feel like a weirdo, thinking nobody would be doing this. But, it's quite common.:girlwhat:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

Yeah it did

Revival-wanna-be can't  relate 1 year later :chershade:

Anyway HIAM,Inside out,HATLM,>>>>>>Gloryhole and ********

BUT ,it's still **** album :chershade:

Btw. Cher looks so flawless in this gif. (as always tho:chershade:)

I'm trademarking this gif and using it for the rest of my life :chershade:

Don't forget the underrated bops that are Selfish and Scary. :chershade: And Cher does look flawless. :chershade:

20 hours ago, lolo. said:

I like Glory. Atm I enjoy it. I must confess I cut some tracks from the original version, and I did my "own" album, re-ordering tracks and putting them in the place I wanted since the very first moment (since I didn't like the original track order of the album), so I enjoy it. 

i did too :orangu: , i do it all the time but i can't remember them anymore. The only one I have is Glory and this is my tracklist:

• Make Me (ft. Coke-eazy)
  • Do You Wanna Come Over
  • If I'm Dancing
  • Man On The Moon
  • Just Luv Me
  • Love Me Down
  • Slumber Party (ft. Tamagotchi)
  • Mood Ring
  • Liar
  • Clumsy
  • Hard To Forget Ya
  • Invitation
  • Just Like Me
  • Change Your Mind
  • Private Show
  • Better
  • What You Need
  • Electronic Coupons
  • Make Me (VMA Remix)
  • Slumber Party (Solo Edit)

YASSSS, it is Britney's 3rd best album... (for me too) :queenriri: Pretty much all of the tracks are bops, although I'm not very fond of ILRNR. It's a very unnecessary cover, some other songs on the album deserved a single release, and the bonus tracks deserved to be in the standard track listing than that and Bombastic Love. Britney may not have invented the coming of age concept in albums, but hers is one of the most popular. :queenriri:

21 hours ago, Shadow. said:

no i like britney, oops & circus better than ff i.e

britney, circus, oops

ff

glory

bj

so sis does that mean you prefer bj over bomt? just curious

19 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

What's up with all the ILRNR shade here?:tiffsmoke: I always thought it was a cute cover, and always felt it fit on the album perfectly fine:cutesybrit:

I know it was for Crossroads but :girlwhat:.   

You grow up hearing this rock song called I love Rock and roll and she comes with computerised electric guitars and shitty record scratching? I love Rock and roll? :girlwhat: I just can't get into it. It hurts my soul that a song she did is voted the worst cover of all time but I get it.

2 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

You grow up hearing this rock song called I love Rock and roll and she comes with computerised electric guitars and shitty record scratching? I love Rock and roll? :girlwhat: I just can't get into it. It hurts my soul that a song she did is voted the worst cover of all time but I get it.

That's fair enough, I can't argue with that:brityes:

3 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

the original was kinda poppy too, just had real electric guitars

Meh, to me Britney is a worse Oops. :mattafact: They are very similar in a sense that they are full fledged Max Martin extravaganzas, except Britney had I'm a Slave 4 U thrown in to sell it as more mature. Oops accomplished much more in terms of Britney's image. Oops was a triumphant **** you to anyone who said she was going to be a one hit wonder meanwhile Britney IMO failed to do much at all. :awww: It's cute though. When I Found You is still one of my favorites. :myjam:

Archived